Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gingersnaps for you and you and you!

Since my last post, I got several emails from friends wanting clothes from Gingersnaps.  I'm very excited to announce that I was able to bring back some items to offer you!! There are only 6 styles and very, very limited pieces per style (i.e. only 1 or 2 of each size) so if something catches your eye, make your move before anything sells out.

Please note: The sizes run a bit large.  My daughter, A who is 18 months fits best in the 12 months shirts and dresses.  I will specify under the picture what size A is wearing.  Click on the pictures for larger images.

1. Striped Tank with Bunny - $15
A in a size 12


Sizes

2. Chartreuse Bloom Shirt - $13
A in a size 12
Sizes
3. Blue Tank with Rosettes - $15
A in a size 12
Sizes


4. Yellow Bloom Dress - $22
A in a size 12


SOLD OUT!

5. Chambray Dress with Rosettes - $24
A in a size 18 (It's big on her but smallest size I have available)
SOLD OUT!

6. Color Block Dress - $22
A in a size 24 (huge on her but only size I have available)



SOLD OUT!
That's all folks! After adding to cart, click below to complete your transactions. Thanks for shopping!



temi –  (July 28, 2010 at 2:44 PM)  

Everything is soooo adorable! These will make fantastic gifts! I love the bloom dress on A!

pauline –  (July 28, 2010 at 3:17 PM)  

audrey is the perfect little model! this was an awesome idea -- thanks!

esther kim (July 28, 2010 at 5:31 PM)  

wow! Audrey looks like she is in a magazine!

christiana (July 28, 2010 at 6:41 PM)  

seriously audrey deserves some extra cheese puffs for this! and the clothes are the cutest things ever!

Sherry @ Young House Love (July 29, 2010 at 9:20 AM)  

Very cute! Thanks for the link!

xo,
s

Truly Smitten (July 29, 2010 at 11:58 AM)  

super cute! I just discovered that they have this shop at the Siam Paragon in Bangkok! I will have to go back to thailand and visit this store whenever I have a child. Audrey makes a beautiful model!

dress up files (July 29, 2010 at 4:27 PM)  

truly smitten: Yeah! It's from the Philippines but they have franchises in Bangkok, Singapore and Jakarta. Such cute stuff!!!

Roxy Te (August 31, 2010 at 11:32 AM)  

My mom and I just gushed over your baby girl! She's adore, and you can tell her momma's got major style!

Post a Comment