Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Addition!

 
Jacket: Mackage Kenya  |  Skirt: Forever21  |  Sweater: Club Monaco  |  Sandals: Madewell  |  Bag: Goyard  | Cupcakes: Sweet Mandy B's!

Now isn't that a lovely sight? A pregnant woman with a death grip on her box of cupcakes.

 

It's been consistently in the 90's here in Chicago and we are dying of heat over here! I can't seem to walk outdoors for more than a few minutes before sweating profusely and breathing heavily. Not my best moment. Anywhoo, this picture was taken months ago before it got so hot out and I haven't had a chance to post it until now. 

 

I've been on the hunt for a leather jacket for a long time. I kept going back and forth between getting a cheap, fun piece or investing in a quality jacket. At the Aritzia annual private sale, I finally took the plunge and got myself this Mackage Kenya jacket. It was on sale, which helped it's cause. I can't wait till Fall hits so I can wear it again, if I can get my sausage arms through the sleeves that is.

Unknown (August 2, 2011 at 11:09 AM)  

You're such a tease! When I read the post titel I thought the new baby had arrived!!!

I do love this jacket thought, I don't own anything Mackage but I always drool at the styles. LOL about the cupcakes/death grip comment :P

Ella Pretty Blog (August 2, 2011 at 11:22 AM)  

LOL - I also thought your baby had arrived! Your new jacket is lovely - and your hair is looking so pretty and long.

Meisha.Style (August 2, 2011 at 12:43 PM)  

the jacket looks great on you! love the last picture, so cute!

Ennay (August 2, 2011 at 2:27 PM)  

I laughed at your "death grip" comment. I didnt even notice the cupcakes until you pointed them out :) I've always wanted to add a quality leather jacket to my closet but haven't had any luck in finding the right fit for my petite frame. I love your Mackage jacket, I can't wait till it makes another appearance on your blog.

Amy (August 2, 2011 at 4:40 PM)  

I thought you delivered your baby when I read the post title! :P

At any rate, you look wonderful! I can only imagine how hot it must feel in Chicago right now.

Cheers!

Jisun –  (August 2, 2011 at 7:44 PM)  

i love the jacket!

style fare (August 2, 2011 at 8:32 PM)  

Love this jacket and outfit! Little A looks especially cute in the last pic! :D

I was so thrown off by the jacket, like 'wth, are they not getting this crazy summer heat??' ;)

kimmie (August 3, 2011 at 1:06 AM)  

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS JACKET?!!! I'm seriously in LOVE with it. the classic and not TOO edgy style, the pretty leather, the cut and zippers, I love them all. But I'll never be able to afford it, even on sale :( So sad!

Anonymous –  (August 3, 2011 at 9:25 AM)  

Looking stylish as always! Love the last picture... A's a sweet darling.

Make Mommy Chic (August 3, 2011 at 3:07 PM)  

You look great- pregnancy really suits you! I have a Mackage leather jacket as well. So light with a touch of edge. it'll be a great investment that you'll be able to hand down to your girls :) Thanks for the post.

Isabel Bianchi (August 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM)  

Oh!!! Your daughter is so cute!!!! Congrats for your pregnancy!! Is it boy or girl?
Love your new Perfecto leather jacket!! And I have the same bag as yours!! hehe!
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

DrunkOnShoes (August 8, 2011 at 6:49 PM)  

omg u are the cutest preggo eggo ever! thanks so much for visiting the blog! urs is awesome!! i def am diggin' your style! i always wonder if i could stay stylish when i get preggo. glad to see a fellow fashionista still rockin' it out with a second on the way! LOVE IT!

christiana (August 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM)  

why is A so cute!!!!!!! the leather jacket is hot too!

SWK (August 17, 2011 at 9:54 PM)  

You look so cute pregnant. Your daughter is tooo cute!!!! :)

Post a Comment