Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lara Miller Event

I got to attend a fun event last week. It was held at local designer, Lara Miller's studio.


In my Lara Miller look, posing with Lara Miller!
Loved her knits and almost everything could be worn in multiple ways!


We were asked to browse through all her collections and style a look to be photographed. They will eventually choose their favorite looks for the Lara Miller 2012 look book.


I did not have the right shoes, accessories or figure (still need to lose those pesky 10 lbs!) but I got into it anyway and put something together. I skipped hair and makeup and went straight to photography so I could just as quickly, get out of the clothes and on to the mingling.


There was plenty of food, prosecco and molly's cupcakes to keep my hands and mouth busy while I chitchatted with the ladies.


Food, drinks and clothes...my idea of a good time!

Secondhand Stella (January 30, 2012 at 10:23 AM)  

Looks like so much fun! Love the outfit you put together.

Ashleigh (January 30, 2012 at 10:39 AM)  

So fun & so great to see you! I'm ready for the next one :) P.S. my leftovers from dinner lasted for DAYS!

Tina Chong (January 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM)  

wait..you look so good. Glowing in the pics.. Those last 10 lbs are soo hard to lose, no? Your skirt is gorgeous~

Donna (January 30, 2012 at 3:57 PM)  

Looks like it was so much fun!
Love those leopard print pants on you!

christiana (January 30, 2012 at 3:57 PM)  

your hair & makeup look great even though you skipped it!

Anonymous –  (January 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM)  

Where is your necklace from in the first picture??? It's so cute! :)

dress up files (January 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM)  

Ashleigh: I'm ready too! Dinner afterwards was a great idea too!

dress up files (January 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM)  

Tina: The skirt was by Lara Miller...not mine, just borrowed it for the photo shoot. It was beautiful! and yes, those 10 lbs will not go away!!

dress up files (January 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM)  

anonymous: The necklace is j.crew!

style fare (January 31, 2012 at 7:52 AM)  

Jiye! I love, love, LOVE your Lara Miller look! Soo up my alley and I'm digging the midi skirt. So happy to see you're having fun (and of course, looking amazing)! ;)

borrowfromtheboys (January 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM)  

l.o.v.e. jiye...the outfit and the pics !

leavesofgrass (February 1, 2012 at 1:56 AM)  

i just discovered your blog and I love it!

Herie (February 1, 2012 at 2:59 AM)  

How do you have the energy to do all of this? You are super mom. And seriously, you look amazing even after your second. I am in utter envy right now. haha! And the outfits are awesome. You inspire me to go shopping. haha..

dress up files (February 1, 2012 at 4:26 AM)  

Style fare: yes...that skirt was so pretty! Miss u!!

Borrow: thanks s! I bet you would've put something really unique and chic together had you been there!

Leaves: thanks! Welcome!!

Herie: I'm usually home w the kids all day and night so once in awhile, when something like this comes up, I jump at the chance to get out and do something fun! Usually, I'm so tired right before the event and wanna cancel but once I'm there, I always have a good time. Oh and here's a secret...my leopard jeans are not zipped up under that loose top! Thats how much weight I still need to lose!!

Post a Comment