Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nail Cuffs

Cartier can do no wrong. First, the love bracelet and now this. I like how something so beautiful and elegant is in the shape of a nail...love the juxtaposition. But at $7500, who can really afford this stuff? And even if I could, I would much rather get the love bracelet over this since it's more classic and you can wear it forever. I don't know if I could rock the nail cuff as a 60 year old.

Anyway, so if you've been reading my blog, you all know where this is going. I started on the hunt for a cheaper alternative and I came across this great option from Giles & Brother.

$55

Here it is on my arm next to my sideways cross bracelet that I never take off. The cross bracelet was an etsy find for $20!

Another shot of the 2 bracelets. Nail color: Essie's mint candy apple.

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (June 25, 2012 at 8:37 AM)  

Cute bracelets! There's no way I'd spend $7500 on a nail cuff or any type of cuff, crazy!

Ella Pretty Blog (June 25, 2012 at 12:04 PM)  

You always find the best alternatives - love the cuff, it looks gorgeous and delicate.

christiana (June 25, 2012 at 2:01 PM)  

i really like how they look together! and your nails are looking prettier :)

LyddieGal (June 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM)  

That is such a rad alternative.
love the nail color too!
Chic on the Cheap

Anonymous –  (July 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM)  

I love love the nail cuff. I think I might get one for myself!

Post a Comment