Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Date Night & Babysitting Swap!!

Madewell shirt, Forever21 skirt, belt my mom bought me from Korea, DV by Dolce Vita shoes, Chanel handbag
Date night at Takashi using yet another groupon!

Babysitting Swap: My friend and I do a babysitting swap.  Both of our kids are sleeping through the night from 7 pm onwards so we just need somebody to sit on the couch for a few hours while we go out. It seems like such a waste to pay a sitter $50 just so she can watch tv and surf the web since our kids are already asleep. So, once a week or so, hubbie will go to their place and hang out there while they go out. He would've been watching tv or surfing the net at home anyway so it's no big deal for him. Then, the next week, her husband will come and sit on our couch. It's the best thing ever. We both get date nights and for free!

Cee (September 19, 2010 at 9:12 PM)  

I've seen so many denim shirts lately, but I love how you styled it. Casual but dressy at the same time. An oxymoron I know, but I don't know how else to describe it! hehe

Couture and Crayons (September 19, 2010 at 9:31 PM)  

So nice that you have a couple to do this with. Cute outfit for date night!

Banhannas (September 19, 2010 at 10:29 PM)  

What a smart, economical idea to take turns babysitting! Love your skirt, I thought for a second it was the LOFT tiered skirt. Love this, skirt is slightly floaty but not too overwhelming. =0D

STYLE'N (September 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM)  

Isn't date night the best? :)
I really like that skirt and love how you paired it with the denim shirt.
naina

Anonymous –  (September 19, 2010 at 11:29 PM)  

I love your babysitting swap nights!

Great outfit and cute shoes <3

HJ (September 19, 2010 at 11:36 PM)  

hi jiye i heard about your blog and i wanted to say love the pics of your outfits! your daughter is such a cutie too =)

Unknown (September 19, 2010 at 11:52 PM)  

adorable date night look-hope you had fun!

Wendy (September 20, 2010 at 12:14 AM)  

OH Snap! I'm wearing the same shirt on my latest post!..Stunning with a skirt, thanks for popping in at my blog!
Wens,x
www.wendylifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (September 20, 2010 at 5:19 AM)  

I need to find someone to babysite swap with! Love your bag and shoes.

Nicki (September 20, 2010 at 7:01 AM)  

that's such a great idea! your outfit is SO cute!

milk tea + polkadots (September 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM)  

What a great idea! Did Ray take these pics? Hehe.

Tales of a young mamma (September 20, 2010 at 10:36 AM)  

I wish we had someone we could do that with! And those shoes are Fabulous.

PearlsAndGreenTea (September 20, 2010 at 1:07 PM)  

Angela: Hi! Which Angela are you? I'm assuming it's someone I know? :)

Anonymous –  (September 20, 2010 at 1:40 PM)  

Hi Jiye. I saw your blog yesterday and loved alot (: you are a beautiful mom (: you are lucky. I will follow your blog. Take care of you

bb

Anonymous –  (September 20, 2010 at 3:27 PM)  

YOU ARE CUTEST FOR BEING AT MY BLOG! :)
Thank you Jiye, it's a pleasure to have your comment.

http://aindaepouco.blogspot.com/

KISSES FROM BRAZIL!

coolkids (September 20, 2010 at 4:42 PM)  

brilliant idea! I love that you send the guys to do the "babysitting". Love your outfit!

20 YORK STREET (September 20, 2010 at 8:00 PM)  

That's definitely a win-win situation! love the casual chic outfit too!

xoxo,

20 York Street

Velociraptor (September 20, 2010 at 9:50 PM)  

Cute dressed-up-but-not-over-the-top date look! I don't have children yet, nor am I expecting anytime soon, but what a genius sitter swap idea! I'm definitely making a mental note of this and keeping it in my arsenal for future use!


tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

Bits of Splendor Shop (September 21, 2010 at 4:05 PM)  

What a great idea to do a babysitting swap.

Jean (September 27, 2010 at 10:38 PM)  

Gorgeous date outfit! I love the shoes and your Chanel flap. Babysitting swaps definitely sound like a win-win situation. Will keep that in mind after I have kids : )

Post a Comment