Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tie Front Shirts

ASOS cropped lilac  |  Bellatrix equestrian print  |   MiH eyelet  |  Joie silk

I fell for a Madewell polka dotted tie front shirt last fall. But I was super pregnant and refused to buy a shirt I couldn't try on. Now that I'm slowly but surely getting my figure back, I went searching for the blouse online and naturally, it's no longer there. I found a ton of other great options though like the ones above.

I definitely rocked this trend back in the 80s and I love that it's back. I like the way the MiH eyelet shirt is styled above. With a pair of denim cut offs, it's the laid back summer style I adore.

Will you be bringing this trend back or skipping it altogether?

Unknown (March 2, 2012 at 7:18 AM)  

I love these, the equestrian print one is so cute :). I am already bringing this trend back, I have a floral print one :) xx

www.almostdelightful.com

Secondhand Stella (March 2, 2012 at 8:22 AM)  

Old navy actually had a cute version of this shirt too. I like it on other people, but not on me.

christiana (March 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM)  

i could totally see you in the MiH outfit!

Unknown (March 3, 2012 at 1:39 AM)  

i'm loving this trend as well!

Post a Comment