Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bustier Crop Top

Target Mossimo Crop Top
I purchased mine in store 2-3 months ago but it looks like it's sold out online.  Check your local Target clearance section.  That's where I found the matching skirt last week!


This week, we'll be talking about bustier crop tops.  Normally, I would shy away from something this revealing but I was at Target a few months ago and the print on this top caught my eye.  In the cart it went with some random nail polish, salt & vinegar potato chips and some new plates for the girls.  Oh just a typical trip to Target, filling my cart with unnecessary things.

So this week, I wanted to share with you 3 different looks using the same top.  The key to wearing a crop top for me is to pair it with something very high waisted so you only reveal a tiny sliver of skin.  I hope you'll follow along this week as we go through the various outfits.  

Unknown (May 13, 2013 at 7:45 AM)  

Yay cant wait to see!!! You will look GORG.

http://fashion-a-holic.com

dress up files (May 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM)  

Janet: Thanks hun! A little out of my comfort zone but I wanted to take a risk! You're so brave with fashion risks!

S: Yeah...no go on the skin exposure!!

Unknown (May 14, 2013 at 9:29 PM)  

You look amazing in this Target crop top! I am thinking to get one too. So could you please tell me what size did you choose? ( I am a 34 A/B).

Post a Comment