Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Madewell Shopping Party


I've been a fan of Madewell for a long time and even blogged about visiting their store for the first time here. So recently when the local store contacted me to host a private shopping party for my friends, I was on board right away.  They set up cupcakes, a candy bar and some beverages for us to enjoy while we shopped.  I think I can safely assume that everyone left there that night with a sugar high and a bag of adorable Madewell merchandise.  Thanks to Madewell and all the amazing staff at the Old Orchard Store.  It was such a fun night!

Lili (May 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM)  

how fun! im excited ~ we are opening a Madewell here in Houston soo!

Sockwun (May 23, 2013 at 11:07 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sockwun (May 23, 2013 at 11:16 PM)  

I wouldve loved to be there! We dont have a Madewell store in Iowa unfortunately.

xoxo
Cecilia
ExtraExtravagant.bs.com

Terry Duna Kim (May 25, 2013 at 12:19 AM)  

a private shopping party?? that looks like so much fun! this post just made me love madewell even more. lovely pictures!

-terry
terrydunakim.blogspot.com
Love Me to Pieces

Janice (May 26, 2013 at 7:21 PM)  

Never heard of a private shopping party. But it looks like fun. Hope I can attend one :) The pictures shows that you guys really enjoyed!

Unknown (May 29, 2013 at 2:25 PM)  

What a fun time! I wish I knew about this party - I love madewell and cupcakes! :) I'm loving your casual look with the cut out shoulders and the chambray shirt tied around the waist.

Very chic!

Zahra

Mens formal shirts (June 5, 2013 at 1:42 AM)  

I think you enjoy this party as well no doubt about. This article make interesting to visit here.

Cheap Rugs Online (June 7, 2013 at 2:07 AM)  

Actually I think you happily celebrated party and shopping as interesting. I also like to visit in here as soon.

Stansted airport hotels (June 11, 2013 at 6:50 AM)  

I think all are spend time in here as happily with shopping.

Marquee Hire Surrey (June 13, 2013 at 1:40 AM)  

Madewell is always doing something different. This shopping party also resulted in their concept. I couldn’t come that nigh party. I think that was an enjoyable shopping party.

Mechanical and electrical maintenance (June 24, 2013 at 6:31 AM)  

Wow enjoyable time with shopping. I also like this.

Sheri Sunshine's Blog (June 26, 2013 at 1:40 AM)  

Wow that is nice about Madewell,,those pics are so beautiful..

Women's fashion

Post a Comment