Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fun Day with Ugg Australia

Recently, I was contacted by Ugg Australia to come visit their local store.  Living in Chicago, where we have our fair share of snowy days, I'm very familiar with the Ugg brand.  The boots are somewhat of a necessity for both adults and children trying to stay warm during the long winter months.  

I will admit though, that I didn't know anything about their other styles and wasn't sure what to expect.  Spoiler alert: I was very pleasantly surprised!

Here I am at the store (909 N. Rush St Chicago) checking out some of their new Spring collection.  Can you believe these shoes are from Ugg Australia? Who knew? Aside from being cute and on trend, I will say that like the boots, the quality of the sandals were excellent.

Check out my HOT sandals? I was so torn between getting these sky high platforms or a more practical flat. In the end, the practical side of me won but I'm still thinking about those sandals!!!

Here we are with store managers, Tim and Sarah who were so helpful and fun. If it weren't for the second part of our day, I probably would have overstayed my welcome and just hung out there all day with them!

Ta Da! Check out our new kicks!

Next, they sent us to the zoo to enjoy the rest of the day with our new shoes.

Can I just say I'm kind of in love with my new Ugg Australia studded flats? Not only are they chic from the outside, but the inside is lined with that same sheepskin we know and love!

A big thank you to Ugg Australia for such a memorable day!

pretty little things (May 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM)  

those baby uggs are adorable! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Andee Layne (May 17, 2013 at 9:29 AM)  

girl even in warm So Cal we love our Uggs!;) How cute are the girls in their little boots!!

steph (May 18, 2013 at 2:25 AM)  

i love how it's a's left foot while it's everyone else's right ;p

romladolcevita (May 19, 2013 at 3:55 AM)  

Wish you a happy weekend from Italy.

Unknown (May 21, 2013 at 2:25 PM)  

Oh how awesome is that?! I bought my first pair of Uggs over 12 years ago & the range they do now is incredible isn't it?! I love your studded flats! Andrea x

http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –  (May 22, 2013 at 5:07 PM)  

Is that your hubby? Where did you get his jacket from?

dress up files (May 22, 2013 at 5:11 PM)  

Anonymous: yup! It's from jcrew!

Unknown (May 23, 2013 at 2:47 AM)  

nice collection of foot wear.....i love all of them they looks different from each other.specially i like the children footwear they are simply superb....
Buy wallets online
http://www.linoperros.com

Post a Comment