Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crop Top Meets High Waist Skirt

Zara Crop Top (similar)  |  White + Warren silk skirt (similar here & here)  |  L.A.M.B. Oxley Pumps (similar)
Alexander Wang Rockie Bag  |  Vintage Earrings  |  Cartier Ring  |  Michael Kors Watch  |  Ray-Ban Sunnies






Can I just be honest and admit that I kinda can't wait for this crop top trend to pass? I love how it looks on toned, sexy abs but on me, it's a constant sucking in game and that's not a game I like to play.  

Okay venting aside, I love this top.  The chevron cut bottom and the geometric back is so visually interesting.  So much so that I went very minimal with the jewelry.  No necklace so all attention could be focused on the top and my dazzling vintage clip on earrings.  I wanted to show you the earrings so badly that I even included a close up shot of my face, sun spots and all.

And once again, we have an appearance by my new love, Rockie.  What can I say?  I'm smitten!  

pretty little things (August 15, 2013 at 8:19 AM)  

I dont think I could pull this off but this looks great on you! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

Anonymous –  (August 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM)  

What a cool top! I love how you wore it. : )

http://www.jessydust.com/

dress up game (December 11, 2013 at 4:50 AM)  

She is looking good. The girls like to look different among the world of fashion. Most of the Girls now like to play the dress up games online which also help them in the fashion.

Unknown (March 28, 2017 at 3:06 AM)  

Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest high waist dress with sleeves is fashion and good.What is your idea?

Post a Comment