Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

White Summer Dress

Vintage Turquoise Necklace  |  Free People Washed Out Denim Jacket  |  Vintage Silver Bracelets
Giles & Brother Skinny Railroad Spike Cuff  |  Cartier Santos Watch








I love a white dress for summer and this one's such a fun piece.  You can't really tell from the pictures but when you walk in this dress, the skirt has a lot of movement and it falls beautifully.  It's fitted on the top empire style and then very comfortable and roomy everywhere else.  I actually think this dress would look so cute on a pregnant woman.

I paired the dress with my turquoise find from a trip to an amazing antique store (Antique and Resale Shoppe, 7214 Harlem Ave, Chicago).  If you follow me on instagram, I posted about it there.  I found so many amazing pieces at great prices and I'm just waiting for the chance to go back.  I'm also wearing a vintage silver bracelet from the same shop.  If you're in the Chicagoland area, I highly recommend heading over there for some incredible finds!

Anonymous –  (August 10, 2013 at 11:15 AM)  

Love seeing your Rockie in action. : )

http://www.jessydust.com/

Unknown (August 10, 2013 at 11:23 AM)  

Veryy cute. Loving that dress! Free People is becoming one of my favorite, easy mama lines.

Cheers.

Anonymous –  (August 13, 2013 at 10:38 AM)  

can I ask what you wear under white dresses or white tees? I normally wear a nude cami but it can feel bunchy at time. I see pics of girls wearing white tees all the time and it doesn't look like they wear anything under. I know a nude bra is the key but you can still see the outline of the bra peeping thru. How do people wear white without having anything showing thru???

Post a Comment