Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fall Trends 2013: Pastel Coats



Pastel coats are so pretty, so unexpected and so on trend this Fall and Winter season.  A winter coat in a powdery blue or a pale blush would stand out in a sea of black and tan coats and I kind of love that.  That you don't have to take off your coat to make a statement all winter long.  I love the look below pairing it with a skirt or a dress and some black ankle boots.  I also think it would look great with a pair of slim fitting pants and a plain black turtleneck (which are back this season).

Since it is still technically summer and many retailers have not come out with their outerwear yet, it took more time than usual coming up with the options above.   I'm also finding that some pastel coats (like the Rochas one above) are selling out immediately.  There was a pink one at Club Monaco last week that isn't showing on their website anymore.  I have the H&M one on it's way to me so I'll definitely be reporting on how it turns out.

In terms of fit, as you can tell from my selection, I personally like the oversized cocoon style and rounded shoulders if possible.  Celine, Carven, Proenza Schouler and Rochas all showed that style in pretty pastels and they made me swoon.



I'll leave you today with a picture of the stunning blogger/photographer/model Hanneli Mustaparta shutting it down in this rose coat and metallic belt.  Happy Monday!

More pastel coats here: 

Stanislava E. (August 19, 2013 at 7:42 AM)  

Wow, those are so beautiful! My future coat is definitely going to be pastel!

Sun and Sand

Corsets and Basques (October 31, 2013 at 5:25 AM)  

All the collection is superb and unique colour is very good thanks for sharing such a nice post..

Unknown (March 7, 2014 at 12:38 AM)  

I am SO into pastel coats right now!! These are gorgeous.

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Post a Comment