Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chiasso Warehouse Sale...


The semi-annual Chiasso Warehouse Sale was this past weekend. I meant to blog about it before the event but with a newborn at home, I don't always get around to doing everything I mean to do. What you can do though is sign up for their email newsletter so you don't miss the next sale.

I went the last 2 years and ended up with some really great, affordable finds! I don't remember the exact price of some of the items so I'm posting approximations.

  • Thomas Paul pillow, $20 (pictured above)
  • Accent table, $40 (pictured above)
  • Lamp Base, $15 (pictured above)
  • Jonathan Adler plate, $2 (pictured below)
  • White ceramic bird, $5 (pictured in previous post)

I had an extremely busy weekend and missed the sale myself this year but I'll be at the next one and Chicagoland people, I hope to see you there!

christiana (April 22, 2009 at 12:15 PM)  

you did such a good job with decorating your place w such great finds! i love the pic of your baby btw~

cindy –  (April 22, 2009 at 5:26 PM)  

oh darn! i was just asking you about the sale last week. i completely forgot to look it up afterwards. :(

Unknown (April 23, 2009 at 9:19 AM)  

Good Modern Furniture

http://www.laflat.com/

Anonymous –  (July 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM)  

Do you know when the next one will be?

Post a Comment