Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Onesies...for grown women


Ever since I saw this picture on The Sartorialist back in 2007, I have been OBSESSED with rompers/jumpsuits/onesies. Rompers can come off very juvenile and contrived but she just looks so effortlessly chic. Last summer, I searched high and low for a cute, affordable romper and finally settled on one from Urban Outfitters that was just okay.

This year, the trend is back and there are a lot more options out there!

Rag and Bone Teddy Romper $450 (shopbop.com)
This is the more glamorous side to rompers. I love the color and subtle detailing.

Urban Outfitters Onesie $68
Military trend at play here with a flattering fit.

Forever21 Denim Romper $29.80
I would switch up the belt here to a leather one to break up the monotony. Actually, I would probably add my own belt to each of these rompers.

I have my eye on one that I'm planning to get next week and then, Baby A and Mommy will be rocking the onesie together!

Truly Smitten (April 3, 2009 at 7:05 AM)  

i like the first one (via sartorialist) the best. I saw lots of rompers in Thailand this winter...so cute! except kind of a pain to take off when using the loo?

Cupcakes and Cashmere (April 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM)  

that first green romper is amazing! as for my collages, i make them in snagit. :)

christiana (April 3, 2009 at 1:03 PM)  

i need to find me a cute one too! i can totally see you in the first and last!

Unknown (April 3, 2009 at 2:58 PM)  

omgosh i've been searching for jumpers FOREVER too!
I like those black silky ones.
so sexy and cute at the same time!

Me. (April 3, 2009 at 3:56 PM)  

i know..i bought his one at Akira last summer but...it's just whatever...I need to find one like the TOP one! they're difficult to find!

sunny –  (April 4, 2009 at 4:51 PM)  

ditto on TrulySmitten's comment. i have the smallest bladder ever and i can't imagine taking it off every time i have to use the bathroom.
...i think i just shared too much online.

Pauline (April 8, 2009 at 11:47 AM)  

ever consider a career as a fashion market editor? you'd be amazing!

PearlsAndGreenTea (April 8, 2009 at 10:00 PM)  

sunny and sarah: I have a jumpsuit from last summer and it honestly is the biggest pain to go to the bathroom but whoever said fashion was easy?

Pauline: It would be a dream job!!

Post a Comment