Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flowy shorts & Fish tail braids

On Mommy: 
Aritzia sweater  |  Madewell shorts  |  Steve Madden sandals  |  Cambridge Satchel Company bag  |  Hermes and Asos bracelets  |  Michael Kors watch
On A: 
Old navy shirt  |  Gap shorts  |  Salt Water sandals
A and I enjoyed the warm weather with some flowy patterned shorts and matching fish tail braids. Does anyone else watch youtube videos to learn how to do new hairstyles?

In other news, I'm a little too excited for the upcoming season of the Bachelorette. I was a big Emily Maynard fan when she was on Brad's season and I can't wait for this season to start on Monday! Anyone else planning to watch?

Unknown (May 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM)  

great look on you! the pop of neon is perfect.

cheers.

Schnelle (May 10, 2012 at 8:22 AM)  

Aw so cute how you and your daughter are matching!

Diana Teodoro (May 10, 2012 at 8:35 AM)  

Too cute! :)
Love,
Diana from http://thegirlwhocouldntbeafashionista.blogspot.com/

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (May 10, 2012 at 8:43 AM)  

Super cute, love the flowy shorts and the sandals.

romanholiday (May 10, 2012 at 9:29 AM)  

You have the most glowing complexion ever! And I love seeing Salt Water sandals on little ones, they're so adorable.

How do you like the Steve Madden sandals? I'm considering picking up a pair, but am a bit worried since I can't try them on in-store. Thank you!

Lilly Style (May 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM)  

Love the matching fish tail braids, so cute. Both you and A look fantastic.
I just watched a video on youtube -"4 easy updo's" by tesschristine123..which are going to be great for hot summer months.

dr.mommy (May 10, 2012 at 10:00 AM)  

Love both your shorts! And I want to get k another pair of salt water sandals! Last time I got them was as a one yr old. Do you know of any good deals?

Ella Pretty Blog (May 10, 2012 at 12:01 PM)  

OMG - matching braids? I love it!!!

Your cambridge satchel is so lovely - am seriously debating getting a pink one!

I love Emily's style - can't wait to see her on the new series - talk about style on a budget - she always looked so good - and wearing Target stuff too!

Anonymous –  (May 10, 2012 at 3:47 PM)  

You both look cute matching. Early Happy Mother's Day to you!

Amy (May 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM)  

Love the bag!
The little girl is soooo cute! :)

Closet Fashionista (May 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM)  

Awww I love that dress on you!! And A is so adorable! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

dress up files (May 14, 2012 at 8:46 AM)  

Roman holiday: I love the shoes! You can usually find a deal online. I got mine for 20% off at piperlime.

Dr.mommy: I got A big ones last summer so luckily, they still fit this summer!

christiana (May 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM)  

so adorable! the shorts look so cute on A too!

HeadUpNoRegrets Blog (January 21, 2013 at 4:48 AM)  

Good day! It was so fantastic to visit your personal blog and in particularly to read this blog article. Also I would like to ask you one thing that I am curious about. Have you ever done guest blogging?

Post a Comment