Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monthly Reads

Question of the month: What's your best beauty tip/secret?
 
A little concealer goes a long way! My go-to is YSL's touche eclat. After a sleepless night with a newborn or one too many glasses of wine, I brush a tiny amount under my eyes and it instantly brightens up my dark circles.


Gina –  (May 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM)  

I love this product! I use #5 Luminous Honey and it's the perfect shade. I use this, oil-free Laura Mercier primer, and Chanel Double Perfection powder in the morning and I almost never need to touch up.

Jessica Cole (May 5, 2012 at 7:15 AM)  

It's also great if you pop a little bit along your cheekbones to highlight them! Love this product, it's amazing :-) Such a multitasker...

Anne Meyer (May 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM)  

wow, got to buy the concealer! Touche eclat! i will have you soon!

Post a Comment