Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Spring Wedding

Aritzia dress  |  Blazer from Korea  |  Zara shoes  |  Chanel handbag  |  Asos Cuffs  
Floral prints and springtime are a logical combination that works year after year. I busted out this old dress from a couple years back for a friend's wedding. Last time, I paired the dress with nude basket weave booties.  This time, I loved how it looked paired with my super simple black and gold wedges.

By the way, I'm loving the whole gold cuff and gold collar necklace trend! Anyone else? Oh and who is watching the Bachelorette tonight??

Schnelle (May 14, 2012 at 9:02 AM)  

So pretty! I love those shoes, they are exactly what I've been looking for to go with a dress that I just bought.

Beautygirl24 (May 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM)  

You look very pretty! The dress is perfect!

christiana (May 14, 2012 at 1:12 PM)  

oh yeah! really loved your gold cuffs that night!

Eskeelo (May 14, 2012 at 1:26 PM)  

In the words of Guilliana Rancic, "You look amazeballs!"

Jess (May 14, 2012 at 11:08 PM)  

I love the dress and I'm glad you wore it twice.

I should do that too instead of keeping it in my closet, dry cleaned but neglected after one wear. I still think about this one dress I wore to a 2008 wedding. Maybe it's time to try it on again. :)

Anonymous –  (May 15, 2012 at 10:46 AM)  

did you go somewhere? you are so tan!

Kathleen (May 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM)  

I like this great feminine dress.

dress up files (May 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM)  

Anonymous: nope...just been here! Although heading to France in a couple of weeks!!

Post a Comment