Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram Photo Dump!


Brunching ballerinas


 Making pretzel turtles for Teacher Appreciation Day!

Does anyone watch Shark Tank? I ordered this right away after I saw it on the show. I used it for the first time yesterday and I love it! D is sipping her water like an old pro with this valve free, weighted straw cup!

A refuses to wear anything other than frilly pink skirts and dresses. My mom got her these ADORABLE floral jeans from Korea 6 months ago but A will not put them on! She opted for the hello kitty skirt instead. I used to take so much pleasure in dressing A so cute but she's taken that joy away from me! haha

 Has anyone tried miracle berry pills? They made these lemons sweet! 
 Baby wedgie!
What a diva!
Citron shorts for $10 at the kids section of Old Navy. It was bermuda length so I cut them down and threw in the wash to fray. Summer, here I come!

Queen Bee
I splurge on a good hair cut a few times a year. I'm obsessed with my guy and I literally freaked out when I called the salon and they told me he was no longer with them! I managed to track him down on facebook and went to see him for a much needed hair cut! He is the best in Chicago in my opinion!!

A moby'ing her baby with my kimono belt!
Hubby and I celebrated 6 years of marriage at Stephanie Izard's Girl and the Goat. We were huge fans after watching her on Top Chef.
Sporting the hottest new sunglass shape of the season! These DVF for Gap sunnies were marked down to $4.99!
A finds these random baking videos on youtube and watches them constantly. Does anyone else's kid do this?? After watching a rainbow cupcake tutorial about 100 times, I made her dreams come true and we made them. A fun and easy activity to do with kids!
A was wobbling around the house with 1 princess shoe on for days.
Me: Where's your other shoe?
A: I lost it at the ball.
DUH!

It's been fun interacting with you all on Instagram! If you haven't yet, follow me at jiyelee1980!

Kay @ Slightly 0bsessed (May 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM)  

Super cute pictures! And I love your hair cut, I have a weird thing about my hair and have yet to find a hair stylist I feel comfortable with to go to again..I'm like a hair nomad!

Unknown (May 12, 2012 at 10:05 AM)  

I like a good hair cut about 4 times a year, but I am about to let mine grow out *UGHHHHHHHHHH*. It is the worst...growing out short, very blonde hair. I know I will look like a crazy person for a while. I think investing in a couple good scarves is a good idea. ;)

Moo won't let me put sunglasses on her anymore...or anything for that matter. Cute on your boo though!

Cheers.

Anonymous –  (May 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM)  

Who is your hair stylist? Love, love!

Jess (May 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM)  

Aww... your girls are so adorable. I love your haircut and agree on paying more/following your favorite stylist.

I've followed your blog for a long time and your post on the baby gifts came in handy. I gifted a new mom the Pantemm changing pad and Woombie among other things and she loved them and thanked me for getting her such useful presents.

Happy Mother's Day. :)

-J

dress up files (May 14, 2012 at 8:48 AM)  

Anonymous: His name is Darrin and he used to work at Mario. He's going to work at the new salon at the Trump Towers once that opens later this month. If you want his number, email me or message me using the contact link on the tab bar above!!

J: Aw thanks for your sweet comment and I'm so glad your friend liked the Pantemm and the Woombie...seriously love those 2 things!!

Post a Comment