Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Aztec Skirt Lookbook!




Gap t-shirt  |  Express skirt  |  Members Only booties  |  Chanel handbag  |  Asos cuffsMichael Kors watch


I recently got to wear my Aztec sequin skirt that I got 3 months ago. As much as I adore these fun pieces, I'll admit they're not that practical for my lifestyle as a stay at home mom. I'm not sure if this bedazzled micro-mini would be welcome at the playground. But a girlfriend's bachelorette party? What could be better?

Since the skirt has so much going on with the print and the sequins, I kept the rest of the look simple and pared down. I love how a gorgeous embellished skirt looks with just a plain t-shirt casually tucked into it. I only tucked one corner of the shirt in and left the rest down. Isn't it ironic how much effort goes in to making outfits look easy and thrown on? I think I tucked and untucked the shirt at least a handful of times. It's like how people use all kinds of products and tools to create messy bedhead hair!

Leaving for France in exactly 1 week!! Excited and nervous. Would love more tips and suggestions on either France and/or traveling with kids!

Definingtabitha (May 18, 2012 at 7:12 AM)  

I love that skirt! At first look I thought it was from All Saints - it looks just like a skirt I've seen there, but love even more that it's from Express!

Schnelle (May 18, 2012 at 7:27 AM)  

That skirt is gorgeous! You're going to France?! How exciting, can't wait to see photos!

Secondhand Stella (May 18, 2012 at 7:37 AM)  

Love that skirt!

Have a great trip!!!

socialitedreams (May 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM)  

that skirt is BRILLIANT! i love it

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (May 18, 2012 at 6:12 PM)  

Gorgeous! Didn't you just have a second baby? Doesn't show AT ALL!

Beautygirl24 (May 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM)  

I think it's really pretty! I love how you made it the focus, and then used black to neutralize it.

A (May 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM)  

How exciting for France! Have a great time!

JenlovesBal (May 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM)  

I love it! You styled it great by keeping the rest simple. :)

Lia (May 20, 2012 at 1:07 PM)  

Hi!I followed you in IG and just came up to your blog, it's so nice.^^

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} (May 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM)  

Totally perfection for a gals night out! It's just such a fabulous piece, how could you pass it up, right? I have to admit that I have quite a few pieces in my closet that don't see the light of day often...dang those kiddos! (c:

Martha (September 10, 2012 at 1:46 AM)  

I recently got bought that skirt from express along with another one in black just different pattern! I had to buy two!!! They are absolutely gorgeous and I can not wait to ware them! It looks amazing on you and I love how you paired it with a simple black blouse and boots!

Awesome blog!
I'll follow :)

Blogger (December 3, 2016 at 11:16 AM)  

Dexclusive sells authentic brand name watches, with some watches listed with a LARGE discount.

Post a Comment