Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gift Guide for Him



So I have a confession to make.  People always assume that I shop for and dress the hubby but the truth is I know nothing about men's fashion.  Unless I get a clear hint thrown my way, I'm pretty clueless as to what to get hubby for gifts.  So I enlisted Mr. Dress Up Files himself (who in my unbiased opinion, has pretty good taste!) to curate this Gift Guide for the deserving men in your lives.  Happy shopping!

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion (December 17, 2012 at 10:24 AM)  

Love gift guides for guys because they are sooo hard to shop for! thanks for also stopping by my blog! now following u on gfc, twitter, and bloglovin! hope u will follow back :)

XO Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

Andee Layne (December 17, 2012 at 10:34 AM)  

love these picks...those boots are my favorite!

susie –  (December 17, 2012 at 10:59 AM)  

Haha.. sj's got a few of these items. Or similar. I can't shop for him. The trick is to look over his shoulder as he's looking at stuff or if he talks about things and make mental notes and buy it hoping he hasn't gotten it for himself already! :)

not mr. dress up files –  (December 17, 2012 at 11:32 AM)  

i'm about 90% sure this will be your most successful blog entry, since your green pearls and tea days. and i don't think your husband will like being referred to as mr. dress up files. just a thought

Unknown (December 18, 2012 at 6:57 AM)  

Very helpful tips. was just thinking what to buy for my husband for Christmas...
thanks for dropping by my blog dear, how about following each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

Always Maylee (December 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM)  

My husband loves a good pair of work boots!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Post a Comment