Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meeting The Sartorialist

Forever21 sweater  |  White + Warren skirt (similar)  |  Rag & Bone booties 
Forever21 necklace (similar)  |  Celine bag  |  Cartier watch  |  Hermes, Jules Smith bracelets 

What does one wear to come face to face with Scott Schuman (aka The Sartorialist)?? Lucky (for hubby), I found out about the book signing the day of and didn't have time to shop.  I ransacked my closet and pulled out this silk White + Warren pleated skirt once again.  I got this skirt 7 or 8 years ago and blogged about getting it altered here and have worn it multiple times on this blog since (like here).  I actually had it listed on my sale site awhile back but looking back, I'm so glad it didn't sell.  

I paired the skirt with a heavy, grey sweater and my basic black booties, which I love more and more everyday! I highly recommend the Rag & Bone Newbury's if anyone needs a classic pair. You can't really tell in the picture, but the sweater has a lot of texture to it, which I think made interesting contrast with the smooth and silky fabric of the skirt.

In line with some fashionista friends, H & M!

We got there at the perfect time and ended up being 3rd in line.  We were chatting away and then turned around at one point to see this huge crowd! 

OMG! Can you feel my nervous energy through this picture?? I was literally shaking and could not speak.  I think I asked him, in between a lot of ums and uhs why he was in South Korea so much.  I really wish I could have played it cool and come up with something better to say to him!

Here's my book! I absolutely love it so much.  The pictures are beautiful and so inspiring.  If you're looking for the perfect Christmas gift for a fashion loving man, woman or child, pick one up ASAP!  You can buy it here.

Beautygirl24 (December 4, 2012 at 10:53 AM)  

You looked gorgeous! I actually don't know much about him, but of course I've heard of him. I think I should get informed and pick up his book!

Unknown (December 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM)  

Oh, wow. I wouldn't know what to say either!!

Looks like a beautiful book...

Cheers.

donna (December 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM)  

You look great. Great question though...so what was his answer on why was he in South Korea so much? I suppose, not because he wants to do a lot of Gangnam style. LOL!

Post a Comment