Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Preppy Oxblood Look

Gap sweater  |  J.Crew shirt (similar)  |  Zara jeans (similar)  |  Forever21 necklace (similar)  
J.Crew leopard pumps  |  Celine bag  |  Hermes, Madewell, Giles & Brother bracelets 



The IT color of the fall/winter seems to be oxblood, which to me looks exactly like maroon.  At first, I was a little annoyed that everyone kept calling it oxblood.  But now that it's been several months, I've learned to live with it.  I know...so big of me.

I've always loved the preppy shirt under a sweater look but I think I've worn it maybe once before (here).  I feel like how Steve Carrell's character looks in Crazy, Stupid Love when he's put in so many layers.  It just isn't that comfortable and everything is bumpy and lumpy under that sweater.  But in any case, I paired the preppy top with my forever21 sparkler, oxblood jeans and my leopard pumps.

If anyone is in the market for a pair of oxblood colored jeans, I got these at Zara for $35 and they are stretchy comfy good!  I couldn't find them online but head to your local Zara for a pair...highly recommend!

pretty little things (December 21, 2012 at 8:00 AM)  

gorgeous -- love your necklace too! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

LyddieGal (December 21, 2012 at 9:21 AM)  

leopard pairs so perfectly with oxblood, and that necklace is stellar!
Chic on the Cheap

Andee Layne (December 21, 2012 at 9:56 AM)  

lol oxblood / maroon / burgundy they are all the same thing to me ;) Either way love this look! Eso with the leopard pumps and statement necklace (so pretty! )

Gloria (December 21, 2012 at 10:13 AM)  

Love all these colors together, and that necklace is a stunner!

Unknown (December 23, 2012 at 7:53 PM)  

LOVE the pumps!!!! Goes nicely with the oxblood jeans. I know oxblood sounds gross.....lol.

http://fashion-a-holic.com

Hana (January 2, 2013 at 10:33 AM)  

The East Coast girl in me loves this outfit, brings me back to childhood :) And yes, I can't help but laugh at 'oxblood' - what will they think up next? ;)

Post a Comment