Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Best Candle Ever!

Capri Blue Volcano Candle
$28, Anthropologie

I was never a big candle person until I got a whiff of this one. It is divine! I always have at least 3 or 4 dispersed around my home, ensuring that each room is smelling it's very best no matter what I made for dinner.

Colin Cowie once said that scented candles make great gifts and to just have a bunch already beautifully wrapped so you can just grab and go when you're in need of a quick gift. I took what he said to heart and have given this as a gift numerous times. Thanks Colin!

Next to each of my Capri Blue Volcano's, I have these gorgeous peacock matchboxes from The White Attic. The White Attic is a fantastic store in Bucktown & Andersonville that has refinished vintage furniture. Their pieces are so unique and beautifully done. They look brand new, except with a ton of character! These matchboxes look a lot better than the random restaurant matchbooks I used to use.

I know it's a bit pricier than the average candle but it lasts a long time and it smells that good.

AngelaBeth (July 11, 2009 at 2:15 PM)  

Stick it on a candle warmer and it's REALLY worth the price because it'll last forever! Now I really want to go smell it.. if only scents passed through my screen like a scratch and sniff.

Truly Smitten (July 12, 2009 at 9:51 PM)  

i think this candle is so worth the price. You definitely got me hooked on this scent. I normally don't care for candles either until you sent me one! Thanks!

christiana (July 13, 2009 at 9:42 PM)  

i love your ideas! i'll take a whiff of the candle when i get to your place :)

milk tea + polkadots (July 18, 2009 at 9:40 PM)  

Ohh...the White Attic! I've been meaning to stop by that store. They have really cute stuff!

I just took AngelaBeth's suggestion and bought myself a candle warmer. It works like a charm!

Post a Comment