Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cheese!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I took some pictures using my self-timer for this blog post.  I think A was only there for maybe 1 or 2 of the pictures but the girl must have a good memory...

So we were just playing the other morning when she found my camera.  She proceeded to do this.  At first, I wasn't sure what she was doing but then, it became pretty clear. Can you guess what she is doing?



Monkey See, Monkey Do, I guess. What are some funny imitations that your kids do?

Anonymous –  (September 29, 2010 at 7:42 AM)  

omg this is hilarious- she is so cute!

stephanie (September 29, 2010 at 8:24 AM)  

That is too funny!! She is a doll!

temi –  (September 29, 2010 at 8:45 AM)  

Hahaha! I love how she sets it up each time too. She's such a smartie!

chicagosun (September 29, 2010 at 9:12 AM)  

hahahah! this is hilarious!! Deeeeeezzz!

coolkids (September 29, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

that is adorable!!!!I just want to scoop her up. I love her determination. She keeps setting it up, taking the picture....but you can tell she is like where is the picture? and so she does it again. Love it!

Leah (September 29, 2010 at 9:35 AM)  

That is so cute! My daughter is such a copy cat too!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I totally understand about the cleaning lady. I'm still working on getting my nurse practitioner's license so I won't be able to have one for a while either! :(

Banhannas (September 29, 2010 at 11:31 AM)  

Awww, your daughter is so cute! She is learning to be a fashion blogger at such a young age. =0D

milk tea + polkadots (September 29, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

hahaha...I like the noise she makes.

christiana (September 29, 2010 at 2:25 PM)  

lol love how she goes back to look at the pic... you better watch what you do mommy!

Anonymous –  (September 29, 2010 at 2:53 PM)  

Ha ha she's so funny. Adorable too. Kids are like a sponge -- soak up everything they see and hear. Always watching. Loved this.

dr.mommy (September 29, 2010 at 5:00 PM)  

she is too funny! love how she keeps doing it over and over. a little scary how fast they pick up things though! :P

tam pham (September 29, 2010 at 5:36 PM)  

Jiye- that is THE CUTEST video ever! Love it!

PS. I tagged you: http://tampham.blogspot.com/2010/09/tag-tastic.html

Feel free to play along :-)!

Roxy Te (September 29, 2010 at 7:38 PM)  

So stinkin' cute!!! I have a little cousin who is 4...she loves to wear skinny jeans and play with make-up like her "Auntie Woxy"...she also loves to cheers, clinking glasses and all (of course with something non alcoholic!) when we're all enjoying cocktails! She's presh! Kids are the best!

Hana Choi (September 29, 2010 at 7:55 PM)  

um, this is ridiculous!! i can't believe how big she is now!! soo cute!

Curvy Petite (September 29, 2010 at 8:09 PM)  

Hilarious!!! She is so cute!! and you are a great role model! I mean it! I love her already, without knowing her!!!!!

Veronika (September 29, 2010 at 10:09 PM)  

thanks for commenting on my blog, yours is too cute! following you now :)

Louise (September 29, 2010 at 10:17 PM)  

Oh my gosh... she is SO cute.

Donna (September 29, 2010 at 10:31 PM)  

omg omg i'm dying!!
soo cute!!

honey my heart (September 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM)  

this is the cutest video ever!! i really like your blog :)

ellie (September 30, 2010 at 11:53 PM)  

she's beyond adorable! are we to understand, from this video, that your key to looking great in your self-timed photos is to say 'cheese' loudly?

Anonymous –  (October 4, 2010 at 3:05 PM)  

I just found your blog and love it! You seriously have the cutest daughter ever! I also, like you, am a HUGE fanatic of decor, fashion, and food!

Kate (October 4, 2010 at 11:24 PM)  

Oh my. She is too cute! I love the way she runs back and forth in her little footie pj's. Cheeeeeeeese!

은향 (October 7, 2010 at 5:28 PM)  

지예야!ㅎ
반갑고 기쁘다.
하은이가 많이 컸네.
너무 너무 귀엽구나.ㅎ
잘 지내지?
Ray에게도 안부 전해주고...
우린(외할머니, 삼촌,숙모, 나)9일 한국으로 출발해서 27일 돌아올 예정이란다.
건강하고 행복하게 잘 지내기 바란다^^*

Post a Comment