Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Between Seasons

It had been cold all week and then, we had one warm day. That evening, the teeny shorts came out for one last encore performance.
 Aritzia leopard sweater, Theory shorts, Balenciaga bag, J.Crew & Nashelle necklaces, Gap city flats

A closeup of the 2 necklaces. The J.Crew was a recent purchase that I found on sale. I hesitated at the store but I'm so glad I brought it home. I <3 it!

If you could bring back a favorite summer item for it's final encore performance, what would it be?

dr.mommy (October 21, 2010 at 10:29 PM)  

i'm loving the jcrew necklace - planning on buying a chunky necklace for this weekend. will have to check out jcrew- thanks! :)

Justine (October 21, 2010 at 10:31 PM)  

My skirt, but I MIGHT be able to wear it with tights. So maybe I'd like to bring out a flowy dress and a pair of sandals


Just Better Together

paige (October 21, 2010 at 10:32 PM)  

Your necklace is insane. . and the outfit, pretty wearable. Shorts and cute top, perfect!=)

Anna Walker (October 21, 2010 at 10:33 PM)  

Oh my gosh! I love your sweater! :)
Your whole outfit is super perfect!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

palmandpineblog (October 21, 2010 at 11:44 PM)  

Love that Jcrew necklace!

<3, natasha
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls (October 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM)  

Love your outfit! Fabulous necklace!

Great blog!

Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls

honey my heart (October 22, 2010 at 2:48 AM)  

love your necklaces!! if i could bring back a summer piece, it would be my yellow sandals :)

Roxy Te (October 22, 2010 at 7:04 AM)  

oh yes, love your layered necklaces!!

Laurel Ann (October 22, 2010 at 8:32 AM)  

That J. Crew necklace is showstopping. I'm glad you didn't let buyer's remorse get the best of you because that is one sweet accessory. No, not sweet. That is one tough accessory. It definitely adds edge to the feminine super shorts.

http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

coolkids (October 22, 2010 at 9:35 AM)  

love the necklace!
fun2bkids.blogspot.com

Hanna (October 22, 2010 at 1:11 PM)  

Great outfit I really like your sweater!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Fleur-de-Lis (October 22, 2010 at 4:51 PM)  

Thanks so much for your lovely comment* you look so elegant in this post :)

C (October 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM)  

I'm glad you decided to stick with the J.Crew necklace, it works so well with your outfit!

As much as I like wearing boots, I miss my flip flops!

Jenny Morris (October 22, 2010 at 7:38 PM)  

teehee! i miss my teeny shorts!

fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

Jamie-Lee Burns (October 22, 2010 at 9:39 PM)  

You look so sweet - I love that you kept it simple and jazzed it up with some sweet jewellery!

Well I'm coming into summer, but for me it would be peep frill shorts i have, which I've managed to get away with wearing in winter :)

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Diana (October 22, 2010 at 10:55 PM)  

you look so fab! I love the whole outfit! :)

LeRae (October 23, 2010 at 12:41 AM)  

Love your outfit~ you are so adorable!
love your leopard sweater :)

Mina (October 23, 2010 at 2:17 AM)  

oh i love that necklace. its beautiful.
xoxo
mina

Laura Tenshi (October 23, 2010 at 6:57 AM)  

Hey, thank you so much for dropping by. I do not live in Korea nor Japan unfortunately. I am just a huge fan of Korean music, movies, dramas and Japanese culture and that's why I've named my blog this way. Where are you from Korea?

P.S. Love the necklace and your shorts.

Hilaloeya (October 23, 2010 at 6:58 AM)  

I want to wear my shorts again too! But it's so cold over here!
amazing blog. come follow I will follow back!

xx

www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

Emilie (October 23, 2010 at 7:38 AM)  

omg omg omg your necklace is so great!! Stunning outfit :)
And I like your blog very much!

xxx

hope you come visit/follow me? :)
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Samm (October 23, 2010 at 11:40 AM)  

I saw your blog and I wanted to invite you to follow my blog.
Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com
I hope you like it!

With love, Samm

MellyB (October 23, 2010 at 11:44 AM)  

That sweater is so fun and could be worn a million ways. And I'm new so I just saw your pug who totally looks like he's checking our your outfit. I can't tell if he's pleased or not.

Jessica (October 23, 2010 at 1:11 PM)  

That is an amazing statement necklace & your dog is so cute. My dog's try to get in all my photos, too, they're such divas, haha.

Jessica
http://www.jrose-studio.blogspot.com/

Mary Ann (October 23, 2010 at 2:42 PM)  

I really like the necklace!

FashionableAsians (October 23, 2010 at 2:48 PM)  

How could u hesitate? that necklace looks great and it was on sale! can't beat that ;P

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys (October 23, 2010 at 3:22 PM)  

I love the necklace! And I wish I could still wear shorts!

Rach (October 23, 2010 at 7:36 PM)  

Love the necklace! The weather here keeps jumping back and forth also so i find myself getting excited about bringing the shorts out even though its fall.

Rach
Http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Barbara von Enger (October 24, 2010 at 11:08 AM)  

The necklace is striking - and I love the way you paired shorts with long sleeve cardigan.
Those ballerinas are so pretty, too.
Happy Sunday;-)

Pamela (October 24, 2010 at 1:18 PM)  

Love how you layered the necklaces. Very pretty! I live in L.A., so I haven't really put away any summer clothes yet. My wish would be to start busting out the autumn outfits (all 3 of them ...).

Call Me Ishmael

CaliforniaCandy (October 24, 2010 at 3:05 PM)  

I love that chunky necklace, fabulous. And I'm loving your blog!

Thanks for the sweet comment, kisses!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

j3nhow (October 24, 2010 at 5:05 PM)  

love ur necklace!!!

xoxo jenna

agnes (October 25, 2010 at 7:50 AM)  

magnifique.....et ton collier est vraiment très beau

Elisa (October 25, 2010 at 9:58 AM)  

Love the outfit - I am SUCH a sucker for sweaters & shorts.

pauline –  (October 26, 2010 at 2:53 PM)  

omg! you're so cute! i felt so excited/affirmed in my decision when i saw you have the same jcrew necklace as i do - cept, i like the way you wear it better...i'm going to copy :)

Anonymous –  (October 26, 2010 at 3:12 PM)  

I'm sick over putting the shorts away for winter (not so sure how I feel about the whole shorts + tights look YET). You are beautiful, the blog is insanely good and this outfit is perfection for a young mom! You hit the nail on the head! xo

christiana (November 11, 2010 at 12:59 PM)  

absolutely love the necklace!

Post a Comment