Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Dressing Up at 38 weeks


We had a wedding to go to when I was 38 weeks pregnant. Carrying an extra 45 lbs at this point, I was definitely dreading getting dressed up. I refused to buy a dress I would never wear again so I opted for my go-to dress for this pregnancy. This black, Herve Leger-esque bandage dress from Forever21 was THE best find. I wore it so much during this pregnancy (shown here and here). I love how it's just a great base and you can layer anything over it to completely transform the look. 

For this wedding look, I added a thin studded belt turned around so the studs were in front and the buckle in the back. I topped it off with a black blazer and patent royal blue flats (not shown) for a pop of color. There was no way I could squeeze my swollen feet into heels. Speaking of hands and feet, they don't look swollen anymore but I still can't put my rings on or wear many of my shoes 4 weeks post partum. Is this normal??

temi –  (November 29, 2011 at 11:27 AM)  

Haha love a and her lil purse. You look hot jiye!

Jen @ redsolesandredwine (November 29, 2011 at 4:37 PM)  

You look fantastic. For some reason I didn't know you were in Chicago (or maybe I knew and forgot, my pregnancy brain isn't doing as well) Would definitely love to keep in touch, can't find your email on here?

Now that I'll be a first time mommy would love advice and meet up with experienced ones!! My email is jen@redsolesandredwine.com

Red Soles and Red Wine

Post a Comment