Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leopard Pumps

A. Steal: Nine West $59
B. Splurge: J.Crew $350 
(25% off J.Crew with code OURTREAT until 11/8)


I've been wanting a pair of leopard calf or pony hair pumps for years now.  When I finally decided to take the plunge, I was completely torn between splurging on a quality shoe or getting a cheap version.  Animal prints have been on trend for years now.  But is it ultimately still a trend or can it be considered a classic? I went back and forth for awhile before I decided to go with the splurge.  There's something about the J.Crew version that looks so timeless and elegant and I can see myself treasuring and wearing it for years to come.  Plus the 25% off sale going on sealed the deal for me!

The_Leather_Skirt_Blog (November 6, 2012 at 9:48 AM)  

I recently got a pair from Ann Taylor Loft. LOVE them! You will love yours, too!

http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

Truly Smitten (November 6, 2012 at 12:20 PM)  

I agree, the jcrew one has a more classy look to it. I got the Etta one (with rounded toes and stacked heels) a while ago. Haven't worn it yet but love! lol =)

Anonymous –  (November 6, 2012 at 4:42 PM)  

I could tell right away which one was the steal. The J.Crew version looks way better and I think you made the right choice.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (November 7, 2012 at 4:04 AM)  

I'm so in love with leopard pumps. Still trying to find a perfect pair.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Mom Fitness Journal

Julian Tanoto (November 9, 2012 at 4:12 AM)  

u have such a nice blog !

how about joining my giveaway? 4 CLOTHES FOR FREE on my blog from Cloth Inc (www.clothinc-shop.com)
let's join here :
Journal J GIVEAWAY

Unknown (November 9, 2012 at 3:00 PM)  

Hiiii LOL! I stopped and revamped and started over. Hahaha! Its been great networking and have to say its helped mia bossi tremendously! BTW these pumps are sick!!!!!!

http://fashion-a-holic.com

FlyingPurpleHippos.com (November 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM)  

It is funny whenever I see posts like these, I always end up liking the cheaper version better!

Post a Comment