Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cable Sweater & Brocade Pants

Zara sweater (similar)  |  Zara brocade pants (similar)  |  Schutz pumps  |  Celine bag  |  Cartier watch  |  Giles & Brother cuff



This cable sweater has been a real workhorse for the last couple of months.  I love how the comfy, chunky knit brings whatever it's paired with down to earth, whether it be leather leggings or brocade pants.

In other news, we started watching Homeland a few days ago and we are absolutely hooked.  Is anyone else watching this right now?

Andee Layne (November 13, 2012 at 9:44 AM)  

love it! looking classy and gorgeous xo

Andee Layne (November 13, 2012 at 9:44 AM)  

love it! looking classy and gorgeous xo

Sunny –  (November 13, 2012 at 10:13 AM)  

Claire Danes is so amazing! We're on season 2 and it's CRAAAAZYYYY!!!!!

Cindy (November 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM)  

Very cute pants and shoes! Hehe...oh A. she's giving the stink eye!

christiana (November 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM)  

hahaha i love A's expression and seeing half of D's body. you're looking good as usual!

donna (November 13, 2012 at 12:17 PM)  

So cute! I am obsessed with Homeland and finally caught up with Season 1.

Eskeelo (November 13, 2012 at 3:23 PM)  

i have the same sweater and i love it, EXCEPT when it snags onto my jewelry. already snagged it twice within one day. but i still wear it all the time :)

dress up files (November 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM)  

Esther: Agreed! It snags so easily! It was actually already snagged when I tried it on at the store but I really liked the look and the price tag so I bought it anyway.

CookiesandCouture (November 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM)  

I love Homeland. Best show ever...did you know that the actor who plays Brody is British?

zaina (November 14, 2012 at 8:50 AM)  

i absolutely LOVE the sweater with the pants. you look adorable! xx

The_Leather_Skirt_Blog (November 15, 2012 at 4:12 AM)  

I am so jealous! I want those pants!

http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –  (November 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM)  

I wear my cable knit sweater all the time in the winter. It's the perfect piece to throw on and run out the door. I wear it a lot with skinny jeans, maxi skirts, and fun pants (like yours!)

Rebecca (November 20, 2012 at 9:29 AM)  

Cable knits will always be my fall-winter wardrobe go-to if only LA will allow it...You look great in it! Thanks for your wonderful comment in my blog & hope to see more of you here & at my blog too!!

REBECCA
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

FlyingPurpleHippos.com (November 29, 2012 at 11:59 AM)  

I have a very similar sweater that I'm wearing today :). I am jealous of your outdoor space.

Post a Comment