Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Green City Market

The Green City Market (outdoor version) is upon us once again.....yippee aye oh!

I love going to get the freshest, locally, organically grown foods. Last year, I picked up some purple asparagus (it actually looked a lot more exciting than it tasted), sweet strawberries, and some interesting cheeses on one visit.

Last year, I saw Dale from Top Chef at the market picking out some fresh ingredients!

The market also has a great selection of flowers! Here are some gorgeous peonies (my fave flower of all time!) It's definitely worth checking out if you are in the area...

. (May 12, 2009 at 10:54 PM)  

I love outdoor markets! Where is this market located?
liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Truly Smitten (May 13, 2009 at 7:53 AM)  

I can't believe I never took advantage of this while I was living in Chicago....I am kicking myself in the butt. I will make it a point to come next summer.

Post a Comment