Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Green City Market

The Green City Market (outdoor version) is upon us once again.....yippee aye oh!

I love going to get the freshest, locally, organically grown foods. Last year, I picked up some purple asparagus (it actually looked a lot more exciting than it tasted), sweet strawberries, and some interesting cheeses on one visit.

Last year, I saw Dale from Top Chef at the market picking out some fresh ingredients!

The market also has a great selection of flowers! Here are some gorgeous peonies (my fave flower of all time!) It's definitely worth checking out if you are in the area...

Lily G. (May 12, 2009 at 10:54 PM)  

I love outdoor markets! Where is this market located?
liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Truly Smitten (May 13, 2009 at 7:53 AM)  

I can't believe I never took advantage of this while I was living in Chicago....I am kicking myself in the butt. I will make it a point to come next summer.

Post a Comment