Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Winter White Challenge

Aritzia lace top, Target gingham shirt, American Eagle fur vest, J Brand jeans, Pour La Victoire boots, Chloe handbag, J.Crew, Hermes & Club Monaco bracelets
I busted out my white jeans as part of Carrie's Winter White Challenge at her blog, This Free Bird. I think all those so called fashion rules (i.e. no white after labor day) are a bit silly. As long as you can make it look good and it's functional, anything goes! 

To go with my white denim, I layered my gingham shirt over a delicate lace top and threw the faux fur vest over it. I added a structured bag and some boots and I was good to go.

What do you think? Would you wear your white denim in the winter?

Vannessa@Luxuria (February 10, 2011 at 5:09 AM)  

Just found your wonderful blog all the way from Spain.
Do pop over to our blog and enter our competition to win TWO prizes from our jewellery boutique. We would love to see you over there ;-)

Anonymous –  (February 10, 2011 at 6:22 AM)  

I've loved seeing everyone in Carrie's Winter White Challenge! You look great - love the outfit!

style fare (February 10, 2011 at 7:59 AM)  

LOVE the winter white! I think I also like the fact that the photos read a bit more cream? Regardless, you still look very chic and put together and who can say no to that?

What blush is that?? RUB EET! :D

Mia Bossi (February 10, 2011 at 8:13 AM)  

LOVE this look! I wear white all the time....as long as its put together properly.

Tales of a young mamma (February 10, 2011 at 8:56 AM)  

I don't fall the 'rules' either, I'll wear white when I want to and wear brown with black :) Looks fabulous by the way

Anonymous –  (February 10, 2011 at 9:16 AM)  

I will wear white now! You totally rocked it!

Anonymous –  (February 10, 2011 at 9:17 AM)  

love your outfit!! love how your wear your lace top inside!! your legs look so slim and long in those white denim btw :)!
Sharon

Lilly Style (February 10, 2011 at 9:40 AM)  

LOVE this outfit! I agree with you, rules are silly and so 90's :)

Karena (February 10, 2011 at 10:23 AM)  

Jiye you look fabulous!! LOve the jeans and yes!! I have a pair of winter white cords i need to have hemmed!

Do come enter my amazing giveaway from Splenderosa!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

loveandpeaceF (February 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM)  

Great outfit, it looks really sophisticated! :)

- www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

Justine (February 10, 2011 at 11:13 AM)  

i love your white pants! I agree, if it works, wear it! :)


Just Better Together
come check out my giveaway

Melissa (February 10, 2011 at 11:22 AM)  

If I owned any white denim, yes I would.

I love this outfit on you! all of the textures and layers are so fabulous! The contrast in the dark boots is perfect, too. You look great!

Anonymous –  (February 10, 2011 at 12:04 PM)  

ABSOLUTELY! so chic! i LOVE winter whites!!

xo,
joAnn

Ella Pretty Blog (February 10, 2011 at 12:12 PM)  

That gingham Target shirt is gorgeous! I love the look of white in winter - especially white dressy coats.

allergic to vanilla (February 10, 2011 at 12:18 PM)  

Hey there fellow white denim challange blogger! I LOVE this look, it's such a perfect mixture of color, texture, pattern, hi-low mix- so so good!

I need to bust out my furry vest soon, before the sun overtakes CA again!
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Marella (February 10, 2011 at 12:35 PM)  

Amazing style dear, you look gorgeous! <3

Freelance Shop-A-Holic (February 10, 2011 at 1:25 PM)  

Well, I appreciate the love fellow fashionista/mom/bachelor person
Your blog is crazy wonderful! How cute is your family????!!!!!! Your style is UHHHmazing!
I have yet to take the leap with furry trends, you make it look easy. I too am a stay at home mom, it's a lot of work! Today I am still in my pj's for some reason so this damn post is making me feel guilty! Crap...
you're gorg!
Off to read your blog more... total fan here!

Emma (Glitter and Gold) (February 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM)  

you look fab!!! love the boots, bracelet and bag (i have the same one!) - and you can never go wrong with j brand white jeans!
xoxo
E

www.glitterandgoldblog.blogspot.com

temi –  (February 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM)  

Great outfit! I love the gingham shirt!

Ashleigh (February 10, 2011 at 1:39 PM)  

LOVES!! Gingham & Fur - who knew?! Fabulous pull of darling! Loving those chunky bracelets too - hot!!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION (February 10, 2011 at 3:54 PM)  

Loved how you paired the fur with the white! Perfection! xo

bland fish and spicy octopus –  (February 10, 2011 at 11:00 PM)  

audrey is getting really good at taking pics

LeRae (February 10, 2011 at 11:35 PM)  

So cute and lovely~
liking your bag a lot too!
vanilla with sprinkles

Mary Ann (February 11, 2011 at 1:08 AM)  

I love this - your legs look so long and slim!

Claire Kiefer (February 11, 2011 at 1:45 AM)  

You look beautiful! I'm here from Carrie's blog and loving looking at all the pictures from you brave souls who undertook this challenge. I'm so fascinated by how many of you wore knee boots & fur! Glad to have found your blog :)

Yvette (February 11, 2011 at 3:16 AM)  

love your boots and bag!

xoxo
www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com
Check out my blog and stay tuned to my daily updates!

Fashion Ranger (February 11, 2011 at 7:41 AM)  

You look stunning girl. Your face is so clean features.
Your boots is so good looking aswell - the white pants is a great contrast. I love your vest too!
Anyways - I'm following you, if you like my blog I would love it if you would follow me back!
Keep in touch,
Jacob founder of Fashion Ranger

christiana (February 11, 2011 at 1:09 PM)  

you make dressing up so fun!

Aeri (February 11, 2011 at 5:50 PM)  

Love this look! That's perfect hairstyle to go with it. I have handbag envy.

Squeeze the Pug (February 12, 2011 at 3:57 AM)  

The answer is yes (wearing white denim in winter). You look fabulous in that white denim. Having said that, you look fabulous in every & any outfits.

Sorry, it took me awhile to reply your question on my blog page- I had been away. I am pretty sure Chanel Sevruga is available in every Chanel boutique worldwide. So far, I have seen it in most store based in UK, and the Republic of Ireland. The only limitation is the availability of colours. I have seen in red, black, blue, light pink and green. In the last boutique I have been (Manchester, UK), only black and light pink were available.
Thus, it is probably best to call your nearest boutique to find out.

www.pehsun.blogspot.com
Squeeze The Pug

p/s: thanks for dropping by my page. You have absolutely made my day!

this free bird (February 14, 2011 at 2:50 AM)  

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous. I absolutely love your jeans tucked in the boots. I think it has to be one of my fave ways to carry this look off!! Your gingham with the fur over top is so pretty agains the whites - just the perfect mix of textures!! Long live white denim rebels - hehe. I'm so glad you took part in the challenge :)

xoxo,
Carrie

G.J (April 21, 2012 at 4:21 AM)  

dress is good for winters quote fashionable.
freshwater pearls

Post a Comment