Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mommy & Me Look of the Day

I apologize for the lack of posts.  Now that I'm approaching summer vacation, I'm hoping to update more frequently. Please stay tuned!

Some of my favorite fashion blogs are of just regular girls (w fantastic taste, of course!) posting up pictures of their daily outfits. Some have professional looking photographs taken and others just do quick shots with their iPhones. Whatever the case, I love seeing real outfits on real women and finding out exactly where they found that sequin mini or that bright orange enamel bracelet. 

Here's my quick Mommy & Me Look of the Day!

on baby: Gap romper, Target gladiator sandals with rosettes
on mommy: Old Navy striped top, Aritzia high waisted shorts, J.Crew studded belt, Cynthia Vincent for Target sandals, J.Crew bracelet, Cartier watch

What are you wearing?

Tina Yoon –  (June 28, 2010 at 6:11 PM)  

hi baby mama! I'm diggin' your outfit. Love your belt and love Audrey's gladiator sandals! Post more :)

p.s. Sartorialist is one of my top go-to blogs too!

PearlsAndGreenTea (June 28, 2010 at 8:04 PM)  

Thanks for commenting ladies! I will try to stay on top on this blog!

Hana Choi (July 19, 2010 at 11:00 AM)  

you are spoiling us with all these posts! btw i have that same jcrew studded belt! i love all their belts!!

christiana (July 26, 2010 at 3:39 PM)  

keep the mommy and me looks comin!

Blogger (December 2, 2016 at 3:04 AM)  

Purchase your authentic luxury brand watch at a 75% discount over at AuthenticWatches.

Post a Comment