Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Colorful Arm Candy

Got a couple new bracelets to keep my clic clac company this summer! The neon green chain is from Madewell and the blue beaded number is from J.Crew. Love all the bright colors together!

Aritzia top, Madewell shorts and sandals, Chloe handbag
I love the peekaboo sleeves. My arms are pretty much at that point where I no longer feel super comfortable exposing them. These are perfect because they expose a sliver of my arm, keeping the top breezy and summery. So hard to find cute summer tops that aren't sleeveless!

These Whistlestop sandals by Madewell are turning out to be my #1 pick this season. I love the barely there wedges that are as comfortable as flats but definitely more polished. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves the look of wearing heels but can't stand the accompanying pain.

What is your #1 pick this season that you've been reaching for again and again?

Unknown (July 7, 2011 at 7:28 AM)  

Ooh those wedges are gorgeous! I love heels but as you said I can't stand the pain! For work they're ok b/c I'm mostly sitting at my desk, but on the weekends I always gravitate towards flats. I should seek out sandals like yours!

You're looking so radiant!

Kristen Thornburg (July 7, 2011 at 9:33 AM)  

I LOVE those wedges, but I pretty spent my shoe allowance for the summer. ha ha
Since I've done that, I doubt Hubs will be down with $128... but maybe there is a look a like at Nordstrom Rack for $40-ish. Love that store!
Anyways, I really like that top and I think it looks great on you. I am amazed that you are wearing shorts.. I was NOT brave enough to do that. Then again, I gained like 45 pounds. EEE!
The bangles look great as well!
Question: Is there a Madewell in Chicago? You probably talked about that in your 'Madewell' post, and I'm just not remembering. My mom and I are coming to Chicago to shop and dine so I'm just wondering.
Have a great day! :)

temi –  (July 7, 2011 at 9:40 AM)  

Love the wedges! I can't stand high heels anymore.

Melissa (July 7, 2011 at 12:14 PM)  

You look adorable! I love the black with the brown accessories!

I think what I've been wearing the most this season are my black sandals. I need a few different ones because I reach for these all the time!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Liza (July 7, 2011 at 6:03 PM)  

Love the Hermes bangle!! They are the best. Following your blog now!!

XO, Liza
fashion over groceries

Anonymous –  (July 8, 2011 at 9:21 AM)  

Stylish and comfortable!!

christiana (July 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM)  

love the sandal and they are so you!! also so glad you ended up with the orange clic clac!

dress up files (July 8, 2011 at 7:59 PM)  

Mrs. T, There is a Madewell opening soon but not sure when exactly! When are you coming into town?

Anonymous –  (July 8, 2011 at 11:50 PM)  

just wondering if you get an allowance from your husband since you're a housewife? both my husband and i work, but he makes more money than me. im not allowed to buy whatever i want. :(

Yasmeen (July 10, 2011 at 8:13 PM)  

:D I love the top! It's hard to find tops with that style of sleeve...and I also really like the "H" bangle type thing. It's very cute.

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Anonymous –  (July 10, 2011 at 8:35 PM)  

I've been eyeing these sandals for awhile now. Are they true to size?

5inchpumps (July 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
5inchpumps (July 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM)  

sandals and bracelets are both loves ! ur arms are so skinny !!!

Teal (July 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM)  

Thanks for stopping by Expecting Chic! You look fantastic - congrats on your little one in the making! I adore those sandals. The wedge height is perfect for pregnancy. My summer go-to item has been a fedora. I've been slapping my hands to keep from buying every new straw fedora I see.

Post a Comment