Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

It's About Time!

Forever21 dress, Gap cardigan, J.Crew belt, Madewell sandals, Goyard bag

I've been wanting an oversized gold watch for years but felt a little guilty. I remember when I received my Cartier Santos watch almost 10 years ago, thinking that this was the kind of watch you wear forever. But, I couldn't help making puppy eyes at every large gold timepiece I came across. I finally decided to go for it and I'm so glad I did.


I first purchased the Nixon Monopoly watch but the 1.75 width ended up being way too huge for my wrist. I kind of wanted to steer clear of the Michael Kors that everyone has but at the end, I ended up with one. I really wanted a white face and when I saw the Bloomingdales exclusive Michael Kors watch with a white mother of pearl dial, I was sold! It's on sale now so if anyone's in the market for a new watch, head on over.

Did anyone see the Bachelorette last night?? This is probably my least favorite season but I can't help and watch it. 

Tabitha (July 12, 2011 at 6:39 AM)  

I, too, have been wanting a gold watch. One of these days I'll buckle up and just buy one. Love yours.

Melissa (July 12, 2011 at 7:38 AM)  

I watched a little bit of it but I recorded it so I'll watch the rest later this week.

I adore the black and brown combo, plus the stripes! You look amazing!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Regina (July 12, 2011 at 8:52 AM)  

you are one fashionable pregnant lady!! love the watch!

Truly Smitten (July 12, 2011 at 9:37 AM)  

aww, you look super cute jiye!

Mesha (July 12, 2011 at 10:30 AM)  

I recently found your blog, and love your sense of style. I purchased the EXACT same watch, about a week ago, at Nordstrom. Just thought I would pass it along, because I paid less than what Bloomingdale's is selling it for.

Nordstrom is asking $125 for the EXACT SAME mother of pealr, gold, Michael Kors Runway Watch. They are not listed online, but sold in store at this price. If you find it online, you can call, and they will sell it to your for the in-store price. Just thought Id let you know ... it would save you about $60

christiana (July 12, 2011 at 11:27 AM)  

you're such a cute prego~ i watched the bachelorette last night too.. she sent home lucas and i liked him a lot!

dress up files (July 12, 2011 at 1:45 PM)  

Mesha: thanks for the tip! Was the watch on sale or was it $125 full price? It's not listed online at that price and al the other watches have the same price as bloomingdales. I think I'll try calling but hard to know if they'll be able to find the exact watch, you know?

dress up files (July 12, 2011 at 1:52 PM)  

Mesha: I just called and they said they don't carry it. :( which store did you find it at?

Mesha (July 12, 2011 at 2:48 PM)  

I found it at the Nordstrom at Southcenter Mall in Washington State. The item # for the watch is item #220093. What you need to do is call customer service, and tell them the item # and that it is on sale instore. They will put you on hold, call the store for the price, then sell the watch to you at the instore price. I do it all the time ... good luck!

dress up files (July 12, 2011 at 4:03 PM)  

Mesha: I just spoke to customer service and they said they don't have the watch in mother of pearl dial. Wonder if it was just that one store?

Tina Chong (July 13, 2011 at 12:47 PM)  

love the watch on you..and your cute baby bump. I like how the white mother of pearl dial feminizes the watch.

Kristyn Assise (July 13, 2011 at 11:59 PM)  

Gorgeous watch, I definitely support your decision on buying it. Classic watches never go out of style, so it was a smart buy. I'm also loving your bag!

Sara –  (September 23, 2011 at 12:48 AM)  

Hi there! I stumbled across your blog recently while doing some browsing on a few Michael Kors watches. Adore the one you have here! Can I ask which model it is? :)

Blogger (December 3, 2016 at 8:28 AM)  

JacobTime is selling authentic brand name watches, with some watches offered with a LARGE discount.

Post a Comment