Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Utility Dress

Dress: Aritzia  |  Belt: J.Crew  |  Bag: Goyard  |  Shoes: Madewell 

I love the ruggedness of utility pieces. This dress has masculine details but the fit and length keep it fun and feminine. It's a bit short, especially with my bump but I figure I can wear it with leggings underneath too. Because it was a bit sheer and very short, I layered my Gap Body nude slip underneath. This slip has become a lifesaver and I've worn it under so many dresses that are too sheer, too low, too short, too fill in the blank.

Hubbie and I went to see "Crazy Stupid Love" the other night and it was the perfect date night movie. We laughed, we cried (okay fine, that was just me) and were completely entertained throughout. Have you seen it? What did you think??

Bianca (August 9, 2011 at 8:15 AM)  

Crazy Stupid Love made me so happy! You're so right. The perfect date night movie :)

marcela (August 9, 2011 at 8:28 AM)  

aaaw, I love Ryan Gosling, can't wait to see that movie :)

you look so pretty btw

http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Cyn (August 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM)  

Can't wait to see that movie, Love you dress =)

Kristen Thornburg (August 9, 2011 at 11:52 AM)  

You look sooo good!! :)
I want to see that movie too, it looks so funny!

christiana (August 9, 2011 at 12:36 PM)  

you are such a stylish prego! and i'm loving your sandals

milk tea + polkadots (August 9, 2011 at 2:30 PM)  

Ray liked the movie too? Hmm...maybe I should make Kyu watch it. Hehe.. Gosh, I swear I'm as big as you now!

SewPetiteGal (August 9, 2011 at 9:28 PM)  

Awww, just saw your adorable baby bump and wanted to say CONGRATS! You look beautiful :)

Monroe Steele (August 9, 2011 at 10:44 PM)  

you look beautiful...i have to go see this movie!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Anonymous –  (August 12, 2011 at 8:43 PM)  

Your hair has gotten so long... very pretty.

Haven't seen Crazy Stupid Love yet. Would go see it for both plot and actors... love Ryan Gosling {sexy} and Steven Carell {hilarious}.

McDreamer (August 23, 2011 at 7:36 PM)  

you're such a beautiful pregger... love your blog! added as on of my favorite reads!

Unknown (August 24, 2011 at 6:54 PM)  

the hubbs and I saw that for date night as well. Loved it.......& Ryan :)

Kristen Thornburg (September 25, 2011 at 7:25 PM)  

I REALLY want to see that movie. DH doesn't, though. :( boo.
I think Julianne Moore is SOO gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment