Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Tucker (for Target) STEAL!!!

I was at Target last week and of course, strolled past the Tucker section.  I was excited to see a blouse in the diamond print I've been searching for.  There was only 1 and it was in my size! I didn't even check the price tag or try it on, I knew I would be getting it.

Later on at check out, I noticed a red sticker while my blouse was being scanned.

Beep...and the price appeared. $7.56!! Apparently, it was a returned online only item so since they didn't sell it at the store, they marked it down to $7.56 from $29.99!! Can you sense how excited I was? :)

Here it is!! Love it!
Tucker for Target blouse, Paige denim cutoffs, Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges

A in Gap gingham dress, Target metallic sandals
What's something you got a crazy deal on that has you smiling to this day? :)

Banhannas (September 28, 2010 at 8:09 AM)  

Oh, Tarjeet how I love thee. I love it when that happens! I got an umbrella from Liberty of London and it turned out to be $12.99 instead of $29.99. The blouse looks so adorable and did you inadvertently match with your little girl too? So cute!

Tales of a young mamma (September 28, 2010 at 8:43 AM)  

Ooh love that shirt! Last week I found a pair of adorable shoes for Jasper that I thought were down $22 from $30- Sweet deal. I would have gotten them at the $30 because Jasper is the one that discovered them and Loved them! So I go to buy it- I buy the shoes, and a little sweat shirt hoodie for him and my totally was $21 something! I asked her if she had made a mistake- the apparently the shoes were marked down 40 percent!! Score!

coolkids (September 28, 2010 at 9:05 AM)  

what a score!!!!! I love bargains!!! I still need to head to aldo this week! I will let you know how it goes.:)

keishua (September 28, 2010 at 9:24 AM)  

I've seen the tucker stuff. It's very cute and stylish!

Jonathon Pedrozo (September 28, 2010 at 10:05 AM)  

wow that's cute! i love the colour and design! so beautiful

xx,
JON
http://jonathonfashionvictim.blogspot.com

JenlovesBal (September 28, 2010 at 11:34 AM)  

Great deal!

Looks great on you too! Gotta love Target, I could browse for hours there and not be bored. lol.

20 YORK STREET (September 28, 2010 at 12:31 PM)  

That is vraiement cool! I love that blouse and lucky you!

Xox,

20 York Street

Roxy Te (September 28, 2010 at 1:02 PM)  

Love your outfit and your daughter is adorable! I was in Target (buying mixers haha) and my eyes were side tracked to a pretty Tucker dress...cute stuff for such an awesome price!

Roxy Te (September 28, 2010 at 1:02 PM)  

p.s. Love your new profile! Representing the Philippines :)

Mary Ann (September 28, 2010 at 1:45 PM)  

Great find! I love these kinds of deals ;-)

Louise (September 28, 2010 at 4:35 PM)  

I love it! I can't wait until the Tucker stuff gets marked down... I want it ALL.

Beckerman Girls (September 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM)  

ammmmmazing purchase! That once happened to us, getting a yellow blazer Rebecca Taylor jacket at Saks from someone else's online purchase returned...it was AMAZZZZZING and a STEAL and one of a kind! haha
Love that print on your shirt..it's killer!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

C (September 28, 2010 at 5:03 PM)  

What a score! I love little surprises like that at the check-out line :P The top looks great on you!

Anonymous –  (September 28, 2010 at 7:46 PM)  

Lucky you!! That is awesome... it looks great on you too!

Unknown (September 29, 2010 at 9:09 PM)  

Just popped over from Harper's Happenings and love your fashion posts. Very cute! Do you mind if I stalk you a little more? Have a good one! x

Craftiness NOW (September 29, 2010 at 10:33 PM)  

what a cute and lucky break! you both look adorable :-)

Design Apprentice (September 29, 2010 at 11:54 PM)  

Just found your blog, from one Chicago gal to another, it is so cute. I adore Target's Tucker line, that shirt must be made for you with a discount like that!

Anonymous –  (October 4, 2010 at 6:41 PM)  

what an awesome deal on the shirt! ps. aren't those wedges so comfy, i have them in that same color.
xoxo

Post a Comment