Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rainy Summer Day

 
J.Crew vest  |  Forever21 dress  |  Hunter boots  |  J.Crew belt  |  Goyard bag  |  Michael Kors watch


I went back to see the previous post where I wore the same vest. It turns out I was wearing almost an identical outfit minus the extra 500 pounds I've been carrying around. I'm definitely missing the slimmer side of me and can't wait to get back in shape after baby #2 is out!


I'm 31 weeks today and can't wait to meet this little one! By the way, is it just me or is there a crazy baby boom right now? I can name about 12-13 friends that are expecting! I'm excited that baby #2 will have lots of little friends around.

marcela (August 24, 2011 at 5:15 AM)  

you look so pretty with this huge belly ... :)
yup, baby boom it is ... all over the world ... :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Truly Smitten (August 24, 2011 at 6:49 AM)  

Super cute outfit! After seeing how gorgeous the watches were on you ladies that night, I'm tempted to get one myself...but in silver, don't think I can pull off the gold :(

Secondhand Stella (August 24, 2011 at 7:30 AM)  

I love how you paired the vest and dress. Perfect end of summer outfit.

foxes & flamingos (August 24, 2011 at 8:00 AM)  

Def. baby boom! I know quite a few pregnant ladies right now, but believe it or not they are all pregnant with #3! That's what happens when you head up to the burbs...

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (August 24, 2011 at 8:19 AM)  

You and your bump are so adorable and stylish! I think you need to dress me so I can be that stylish too :)

DrunkOnShoes (August 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM)  

that is the cutest darn rain outfit ever. i never know how to look cute when it rains. my mood just goes south and i dress depressing and frumpy.

temi –  (August 24, 2011 at 12:12 PM)  

You look fab in both posts!

dress up files (August 24, 2011 at 2:08 PM)  

truly smitten: no, stick with the gold!! you'll get used to it i promise!!

keeping up with stella: do you mind if i asked what burb you guys moved to and when your kids were at what age? we're definitely planning to make a move but not sure when yet...probably before A starts kindergarten?

Truly Smitten (August 24, 2011 at 3:26 PM)  

oops too late =). I just got the silver one (literally just came back from nordstrom- haha!). I like it better on me since I can wear it with my ring and this other silver bracelet that I wear all the time.

milk tea + polkadots (August 25, 2011 at 8:00 AM)  

That f21 dress still fits you really well! I need to find a dress like that. Oy...I have a wedding to go to in a couple weeks. I was hoping to borrow the one Christine wore last yr when she was 5-6 mos pregnant...but it's too snug on me. I'm so big now! :(

Fasshionxenophile (August 29, 2011 at 12:28 AM)  

Wow, congratulations!! ^O^
It's great that you look so radiant in every maternity or non-maternity outfit!! Kudos!!
Stay healthy, stay pretty!!
xo Rachel

McDreamer (September 5, 2011 at 5:41 PM)  

i even love your outfit with your cute belly...

Janine @ Alternative Housewife (September 22, 2011 at 3:33 AM)  

Oh shut up, you look amazing pregnant. Great style, love the stripes. Next pregnancy I am going to rock the belt-over-belly look like everyday.

Blogger (December 3, 2016 at 9:01 AM)  

Buy your authentic luxury brand watch for a BIG discount over at Jacob Time.

Post a Comment