Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mommies in Heels?

On Mommy: Theory jacket, Anthropologie scarf, EmersonMade jeans, Aritzia top, Cole Haan shoes, Louis Vuitton bag
On A: Gap jacket, sweater and leggings, Target boots




This was the first time in a long time (several months at least) that I wore heels while I was out with A. I was so uncomfortable all day! I don't mind wearing 3..4..5 inch heels when I'm out to dinner with the hubbie or to drinks with the girls, but when I'm with little A, I absolutely hate being in heels. I see moms in heels with their toddlers all the time...how do they do it?

Carol (January 19, 2011 at 5:05 AM)  

She is so adorable and so well dressed!

Carol x
www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

Fashion Mom (January 19, 2011 at 7:47 AM)  

you are so chic! your trousers fits you very well!
and what is she a cutie!!!! x
www.thefashionmom.com

stephanie (January 19, 2011 at 7:53 AM)  

I have NO idea! I could never do it- I'm a flats girl all the way with it comes to hanging out with my little girl. Heels at the park? I don't think so.

Baby Shopaholic (January 19, 2011 at 8:45 AM)  

You and your daughter are so fly! I am scared to go out in heels. I feel like i'm gonna fall holding her. Not that bold yet! Good job!
www.babyshopaholic.blogspot.com

Melissa (January 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM)  

You look so gorgeous and your little girl is adorable!

I normally wear flats of some sort when I'm out with my daughter. It depends on the activities for the day. :)

christiana (January 19, 2011 at 12:02 PM)  

ok i must say that audrey stole the show here! she's such a pretty girl! taking after her mama!

Squeeze the Pug (January 19, 2011 at 12:09 PM)  

You looks so good in nautical stripes and jeans!

www.pehsun.blogspot.com

Dirty Hair Halo (January 19, 2011 at 1:48 PM)  

This is endlessly adoreable. I can't figure out what I'm more attracted to - the fit of your jeans or the fit of that oversized sweater on your daughter.

i'm melting.

DirtyHairHalo.com

marcela (January 19, 2011 at 2:34 PM)  

you two are adorable.
lil's cardigan is wonderful

style fare (January 19, 2011 at 5:58 PM)  

girl, i give you so much credit for trekking out in heels during the winter. i don't even have a child and i've pretty much been living in boots!

Kileen (January 19, 2011 at 6:01 PM)  

ahhh, the return of the high-waisted jeans!! oh how i LOVE these on you!! they make you look so tall, esp with those heels. but yes, i can see how heels with a little toddler can be a pain. hopefully you got some good thigh exercises in while bending down. :)

cute and little
come join the Color Brigade!

Bianca (January 19, 2011 at 6:28 PM)  

Uh! I am still so jealous of these jeans!

http://alittlewhitemouse.blogspot.com/

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons (January 19, 2011 at 8:13 PM)  

I have no clue how they do it! OMG! I can only wear heels for a short outing like you usually do -- shopping in heels sounds like torrrrrture! ack!

you both look wonderful! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

milk tea + polkadots (January 19, 2011 at 9:43 PM)  

I have no clue how girls can wear 3+ inch heels shopping. I can't even do it w/ a 1" heel! The balls of my feet are aching after 2 hours. I must have low pain tolerance. :(

Stylepint (January 19, 2011 at 9:46 PM)  

WOW! You look so polished and chic. Plus, it's awesome that your daughter looks just as stylish too. You two make a wonderful pair! =)

Mary Ann (January 20, 2011 at 12:33 AM)  

I'm digging these higher-waisted jeans!

Ray (January 20, 2011 at 6:48 AM)  

love your pants! and gosh your daughter is so cute:)))

Copyboy (January 20, 2011 at 7:23 AM)  

Awww, she's sooo cute. BTW...I'd be interested in working with your blog to do giveaways. Thanks, Jesse (bloggerdise.com)

sbot (January 20, 2011 at 9:31 AM)  

So adorable!

Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

-Stephanie

Jen Hsieh (January 20, 2011 at 11:47 AM)  

I'm loving how you styled these stripes! You two are adorable in these pictures together. :)

JenlovesBal (January 20, 2011 at 12:40 PM)  

omg A is so chic in her boots and beautiful sweater!

STYLE'N (January 21, 2011 at 8:33 AM)  

super cute! your daughter is so precious in that sweater.

when BABI speaks (January 21, 2011 at 10:16 AM)  

i just came across your blog, i like your style and everything works well on you. your daughter is so cute and a budding fashionista in the making! :-)

Babi

http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

Justine (January 22, 2011 at 1:40 AM)  

I have NO idea, but when you figure it out, please don't hold back and share with us :)

Just Better Together is having a giveaway!

Style-Pursuit (January 22, 2011 at 2:00 PM)  

You girls look pretty awesome! What could be better than a super stylish mom and her little fashionista daughter! ;o)

x

Mrs.F (January 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM)  

I totally agree with the heels thing. I am ALWAYS in flats or boots in the winter or flip flops in the summer when I'm out with Gianna. I won't wear anything lower than a 4 inch heel when I'm out alone with Hubbs or out with my girls, but I just can't do it with a baby & a huge bag of diapers, snacks, cups, ointments, boogie wipes, etc LOL

Jessica Cole (January 25, 2011 at 7:21 AM)  

I used to wear heels everyday for work and when I got pregnant, carried on for a while but soon switched to flats! It's only now 26 months on from having my boy that I have switched back to heels. The trick is to go for a chunkier heel, ie; not stileto's. Also I can trust the boy to walk properly and not have me running off ALL the time. But flats are still the the preference from my feet's point of view!

Mommy Chic (February 5, 2011 at 11:11 AM)  

Totally agree with you here! I used to wear 4-5" heels to work every day (and I run around all day for work! No, not a stripper!) and when I got pregnant I said I would never stop wearing heels. WRONG. Month 5, back pain, my gorgeous Pradas, Manolos, Marc Jacobs, etc etc are all put away and have hardly been seen since. :(

Thought I'd see them again when I went back to work after baby, but I'm tired and would rather be comfortable than cranky!

I do wear my wedges or tall heel-boots on the weekends if we're meeting up w/ friends and Daddy is with me to help carry the baby and diaper bag. But most days are flat days. Not only did I gain 2 lbs post baby, but I lost 4 inches!

mommy-chic.blogspot.com

Post a Comment