Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Plaid & Sweatshirt

Zara shirt (similar)  |  DIY sweatshirt  |  Chanel Wallet on Chain


I got these leatherette jeans a few months ago and I know I say this a lot but in all honesty, I've been wearing them nonstop.  They are high waist-ed, which is nice for mommy midsections.  (Is it bad that I use my kids as scapegoats when I could really be doing some sit ups and passing on that 4th slice of pizza?) Going back to the jeans, they look more like black denim with just a slight leathery sheen, which makes it completely daytime/night time/any time appropriate.  I've worn it out everywhere from a swanky lounge to my daughter's field trip.  Highly recommend!

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion (January 16, 2013 at 7:23 AM)  

love this shirt!!! and those jeans..great choices!

XO Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

pretty little things (January 16, 2013 at 8:46 AM)  

love that zara top and especially the way you paired it with the plaid! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Hana (January 16, 2013 at 9:44 AM)  

Jiye - your legs look a gazillion miles long here!!! RHONGDAHREE~!

alison*elle (January 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM)  

Those types of jeans are the best because they can be dressed up or down. Always love seeing your DIY sweatshirt too!

xo, alison*elle

Unknown (January 18, 2013 at 7:13 AM)  

You skinny!!!!! OMG keep eating the pizza its working :) Miss you :)

http://fashion-a-holic.com

Susan (January 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM)  

like ths casual look - found your blog looking for the name of the jeffrey campbell ankle strap heels! but you're such a stylish mama and i love your blog. newest follower :)

www.novelave.com

Post a Comment