Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Saints Sweater Dress

Originally $175, Currently $122

These post holiday sales are so seductive, luring me in with their promises of free shipping and additional discounts.  Just say no.  Except maybe when it involves, oh just the perfect sweater dress like this one from All Saints.  

I wore the dress to D's birthday party and have worn in several times since.  So comfy and relaxed as in "Oh this old thing? Just threw it on without giving it so much as a thought."  But then, there are those peekaboo exposed shoulders that add just that tiny hint of sexiness.  Amazing what showing a teeny bit of skin can do!


These are unfortunately the best pics I can find of me wearing the dress.  I added a chunky necklace and my classic black booties.  Oh and my slip was too long and showing the whole time, which I failed to notice until I saw these pics weeks after the party.  Don't try this at home people.

alison*elle (January 4, 2013 at 12:43 PM)  

This sweater dress is perfect! I've been on the hunt for my own and I just love the cut-out shoulders.

xo, alison*elle

Andee Layne (January 4, 2013 at 4:22 PM)  

love love love all saints! they have the biggest sales in Feb i think? we always stock up when those big sales happen xo

Hana (January 7, 2013 at 9:29 AM)  

I love a good knit dress and this one looks incredible on you! Peekaboo slip and all! ;)

Post a Comment