Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pumps w Ankle Straps


2. ASOS Sonic $56
4. L.A.M.B. Oxley $285

A pointy toe, a thick ankle strap, and a stiletto make for a pretty sexy shoe. I especially like the ones where the front portion ends with a clean straight line, as opposed to a predictable curve. I think these shoes are actually a lot more versatile than one might initially expect. I would pair it with a sleek evening gown to bring a modern edge to the look. I could also see them with skinny cargo pants and a vintage t-shirt, making the look go from casual to rock and roll instantly. Of course, you can also pair the shoes with any hot little dress you already own. 

I really wanted the L.A.M.B. version in black suede but it was sold out everywhere. I settled on the wine croc-embossed version (pictured above) as some of you may have seen on Instagram. I decided to return them but kept checking online periodically and amazingly, I tracked down a pair of the black ones! It was the last pair and in my size (kismet!) 

On Instagram and Facebook, I actually got a lot of feedback from people who didn't like the shoes but I decided I like them and that's all that matters. What do you think of this trend? Yay or Nay?

DrunkOnShoes (January 11, 2013 at 10:21 AM)  

i think it's a style that tall girls can rock. or short girls with longer legs. when i try thick ankle straps.. for some reason i feel like it makes me look even shorter. T_T sux cuz i like the l.a.m.b. ones! but betch don't make my size anyway so booooooooooooooooooooooooo! can't wait to see u style them!

Anonymous –  (January 11, 2013 at 2:50 PM)  

i like em! im short and i have a pair of lanvin ones and they r cute.

christiana (January 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM)  

they would go perfect with the alice & olivia dress i just got!

Lisa - respect the shoes (January 12, 2013 at 7:02 PM)  

The Jeffrey Campbells are pretty fantastic - I think I may need to go spy them now!

t –  (January 13, 2013 at 5:02 PM)  

They're so cute and sleek! Retake your pic at a different angle, I think people will change their minds!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (January 28, 2013 at 3:03 AM)  

These look nice with a lot of things. Ever try them with rolled up boyfriend jeans? Excellent style.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

eternalpuerariamirifica (January 29, 2013 at 5:03 AM)  

These black ankle-stilts are universal; they're capable of collaborating and complimenting with almost any outfit during any occasion!

That's the beauty of the colour black! ;)

ericababy (May 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM)  

I have the lamb oxley heels for sale in wine color in a 6.5 brand new. they were too big for me. selling for $270. email if interested and want pictures.

ericamiller23@yahoo.ca

jessbuurman (June 11, 2013 at 12:51 AM)  

nice collection of shoes..pump..pointed toe shoes..with double & single thick ankle strap...in mid heeld... its amazing..!

Post a Comment