The semi-annual Chiasso Warehouse Sale was this past weekend. I meant to blog about it before the event but with a newborn at home, I don't always get around to doing everything I mean to do. What you can do though is sign up for their email newsletter so you don't miss the next sale.
I went the last 2 years and ended up with some really great, affordable finds! I don't remember the exact price of some of the items so I'm posting approximations.
- Thomas Paul pillow, $20 (pictured above)
- Accent table, $40 (pictured above)
- Lamp Base, $15 (pictured above)
- Jonathan Adler plate, $2 (pictured below)
- White ceramic bird, $5 (pictured in previous post)
I had an extremely busy weekend and missed the sale myself this year but I'll be at the next one and Chicagoland people, I hope to see you there!