I love yogurt parfaits and snacking on granola so when my sister shared with me this super easy recipe, I jumped at the chance to try it. Here are some suggestions when making this...
- Add pecans and walnuts on top of the peanuts (the more nuts, the better!).
- When adding wet ingredients, add oil first and use same measuring spoon to add honey so the honey doesn't stick to the spoon.
- After it's all cooked and cooled, add dried raisins and cranberries.
- You can omit the wheatgerm if you don't have it on hand.
- You can control the amount of sugar that goes in to make it less fattening (you won't be able to tell the difference!).