Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Old Navy Weekly!


So for the last couple of weeks, I have been obsessed with the Old Navy Weekly coupons. They update once a week but nobody knows when it will happen. You have to click around to find the good coupons and by good I mean $75 off $100 good. The good coupons are very limited so if you're not on your computer when it updates, you're out of luck. This week, I missed it by 15 minutes or so and ended up with a $50 off $100 coupon. Still pretty good! :)

The goods: me (dress, 2 tops), hubbie (2 shorts, 1 khakis, 1 shirt), baby a (hot bikini!) for a grand total of $56! That averages out to $7 per item!

For more info on Old Navy Weekly and how I find out about updates, leave a comment or question and I promise to respond! :) Happy shopping!

milk tea + polkadots (June 29, 2009 at 2:29 PM)  

Oohh, that's what you and Sunny have been talking about on FB! I was wondering what all the hype was about!

milk tea + polkadots (June 29, 2009 at 2:45 PM)  

So how does it work exactly? I found a 15% off coupon just now. Does that mean there won't be anymore coupons until next week?

Anonymous –  (June 30, 2009 at 10:41 AM)  

I love this! I'm in need of some light cotton dresses I can just throw on. Pls let me know if/when you come across another great one! :D

Emily (June 30, 2009 at 12:43 PM)  

How does this work? How often are the coupons given out? Thanks so much for letting people know about this... it's very cool!

PearlsAndGreenTea (June 30, 2009 at 1:05 PM)  

i follow this blog. on the left side of the page (if you scroll down), there is a chat button. click on the chat and once it updates, a bell will ring. then, follow what the chatters are saying to find out what to click where to get your coupons. if you happen to be online when old navy updates and you hear the bell ring, there's a good chance you will get a good coupon.

oh...and you can disable the popping sounds of the chat so you're not listening to that all day. it will still ring the bell.
http://www.thriftynorthwestmom.com/

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog (July 30, 2009 at 10:58 AM)  

I hadn't heard about that. Thanks for the link!

Post a Comment