Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Restaurant to Remember...

While we were visiting the Philippines, we went to an amazing restaurant called Antonio's.  This restaurant is located in Tagaytay, about an hour from Makati City and it was definitely a hidden gem amidst the woods and mountains in that area.  The food was international and Filipino fusion.  The food was excellent but what stood out to me the most was the restaurant decor and the exceptional service.

We had to drive forever through these tiny streets and alleys (I seriously thought we were so lost) when we finally came upon this gate!

We read that the chef asked to make the place look like a house so in case the restaurant failed, he could just live here.  It was styled and decorated like a traditional Filipino home and it was beautiful!

After an amazing meal!
(The turquoise bracelet was a $3 find in Manila!)

The bathroom had open windows with tree branches literally coming in through the window.  Very cool and a bit frightening to hear birds flying very close by as you're conducting business. 

After a fulfilling meal, we walked around the beautiful grounds of Antonio's.
Wearing: Madison Marcus silk top, J Brand jeans, Martin & Osa sandals, LV neverfull bag (the best & final diaper bag purchase!)

Lisa - respect the shoes (September 1, 2010 at 8:26 AM)  

That place looks spectacular! And you and your honey are both looking really good too.

Roxy Te (September 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM)  

I think we have more in common than we both thought! I'm actually filipino..well chinese/filipino if I'm being tecnical haha and my family vaca's there just about every summer! That house, you and your hubs, and your outfit are all so cute!
Wasn't buying so miserable? I worked for Belk, which you might not have heard of since it's basded in the SE. I think it would've been different had I been doing it on a smaller scale and if they hadn't cut travel. Half the fun is the clothes, and I didn't even get to do that by the end of year two. I worked for a designer in Manhattan before that and going from the Fashion District to NC was so HARD! ANYWAYS, before I get carried away I love I've found a new friend in this great big blogosphere :)
p.s. My LV is never ever full either. I throw random, absolutely un-necessary things (sketchbooks, mags)in there so I don't look ridiculous with a floppy bag hahah

Roxy Te (September 1, 2010 at 9:17 AM)  

And one more thing...I visited Seoul for the very first time this summer because my brother teachs English there and fell in love with Korean culture and food!! I will have to share pics on my blog!

Miranda (September 2, 2010 at 2:49 PM)  

Wow that is a gorgeous place, fabulous!
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

Alex (September 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM)  

i cannot get over how gorgeous that bathroom floor is!

http://dreamsandjeans.wordpress.com

Post a Comment