Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Summer 2010 Wedding Looks

I love wedding season for 2 reasons.
1. I swoon (and almost always tear) listening to wedding vows and watching people in love commit their lives to each other. 
2. Hello! A reason to dress up, of course! ;)

Here are some of my Summer of 2010 wedding looks...

Left: Aritzia floral dress, Chanel bag, bracelets (J.Crew chain, double strand pearls, Rebecca Minkoff studded)

Middle: Not the best facial expression...a friend (Ray Lin) did something funny I think.  I paired the dress with the nude Jeffrey Campbell Meshers I wrote about in a previous post.

Milly dress, same bracelets (minus the pearls), LV neverfull bag for the ceremony with baby A and switched to Chanel for the reception w/o baby A.
This Milly purchase (from years ago!) was such a good buy! I usually wear my dresses once but I've worn this at least 4 times and lent it out to friends a couple times as well!

Left: TopShop Dress, Lauren Merkin clutch, chunky plastic bracelet
I am loving animal prints right now!

A group shot with some friends!

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (August 31, 2010 at 7:16 AM)  

Beautiful dresses! I have 4 weddings to attend at the end of this year and I am the same way, I absolutely love them :)

Tales of a young mamma (August 31, 2010 at 1:49 PM)  

Loove that last dress! I need to get to the mall ASAP as I have a wedding this weekend!

Post a Comment