Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Naked Shoe

I got my first pair of nude shoes several years ago. They were patent leather pumps with a chunky heel and comfy as they come for a 4 incher (gotta love cole haan nike air!). I wore those shoes everywhere and they're still in heavy rotation today. Don't you just love when you get good use out of something?

Nude shoes are the perfect addition to your closet for several reasons.
- They blend with the color of your skin and give the illusion of longer legs.
- They go with everything. Seriously, when you're in doubt, you can put on a nude shoe and it will match!
- They are on trend right now, seen on many of the spring/summer 2010 shows.
- This is one of the easiest trends that anyone can pull off!

This summer, I added 3 to my collection. A high heel, a medium heel and a flat.  2 of the 3 were by Jeffrey Campbell....I'm a fan of his on trend, fairly priced shoes! 

Jeffrey Campbell Mesher
Such a fun shoe!
Jeffrey Campbell Kara
When I'm chasing my 18 month old around, I can't possibly wear the Meshers no matter how fun they are.  That's when these come in to play.  Love the ankle wrap, the interesting heel, and the perfect amount of height for running after 1 energetic toddler without tripping all over myself!

Here they are! The lace up flats on the left are by Urban Outfitters and again, goes with everything!

If you don't already own a pair (or 12), go get em tiger!

Hana Choi (August 17, 2010 at 8:55 PM)  

love them all! and honestly, great minds think alike - i've been eyeing some jeffrey campbell clogs for the fall (let's be twins!). can i ask you if they run true to size? thx in advance! xo

Craftiness NOW (September 1, 2010 at 8:45 PM)  

great picks! i've been searching forever for a nude heel, but haven't found just the right ones (or twos or threes ;-) i'll have to look for jeffrey campbell!

Post a Comment