Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Leopard Scarf Saves The Day!

It was about to be another super boring outfit day when the leopard scarf came to save the day!

 I'm wearing my Gap legging jeans (aka jeggings). I like these because they're stretchy, comfy, and have a higher waistline (good for mommies with pooches that have muffin top tendencies, not that I suffer from either. ahem ahem!) Although I'm still loyal to my J Brand skinnies for days I'm actually trying to look presentable, I find myself reaching for these jeggings again and again for when I'm running around with A.Here we are off to dance class.

Gap leopard scarf, Aritzia cardigan, Anthropologie cami, Gap jeggings, Gap city flats, Louis Vuitton Neverfull handbag

coolkids (October 27, 2010 at 8:29 AM)  

A scarf is a great essential to jazz up a mommy outfit. Cute scarf. I love your tiny ballerina.:)

Laurel Ann (October 27, 2010 at 8:31 AM)  

The leopard scarf really does make the outfit pop a little more. Of course, you can't beat that Louis Vuitton, either. :) Little A is so darling, headed off to dance. She's a young fashionista in the making, I can tell.
You look great! From the shots, I would NEVER be able to tell that those are jeggings; I thought they were jeans.

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (October 27, 2010 at 8:40 AM)  

So cute! As ALWAYS! I totally couldn't tell those were jeggings either. Now I want a pair.

Catherine (October 27, 2010 at 8:40 AM)  

The scarf makes the outfit. Love it! I can't wait to start rotating my scarves in, but it's been so hot in Richmond lately I've been avoiding them thus far.

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (October 27, 2010 at 9:04 AM)  

The jeggings looks super comfy and I just saw the leopard scarf in Gap's Lucky most wanted styles - very cute. Dance class - A is adorable, the dance classes in our area don't start til Madi's 2 yrs old - can't wait!

Kileen (October 27, 2010 at 9:23 AM)  

the leopard scarf definitely amped up your outfit to glamorous! i think i need to invest in one too now... :)

kileen
cuteandlittle.com

Bianca (October 27, 2010 at 9:37 AM)  

I have a leopard scarf hanging from my camel bag right now! You look classic yet trendy... but I must say, the greatest accessory is by far your pretty little ballerina, a fashionista in the making for sure ;)

http://alittlewhitemouse.blogspot.com/

Banhannas (October 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM)  

Ballerina inspired shoes and your comfy jeggings is such an appropriate way to send your daughter off for ballet! The leopard scarf just ends a really sophisticated look to it, love !
I started ballet when I was 3 and didn't stop until I was about 19! I hope she continues!

Jenni (October 27, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

thanks for dropping by my blog <3 i'm no good with eyeshadows either :S *thinks hard of what colors to pair with the pale Burberry eyeshadow* lol

love the leopard print, it's awesome for fall season!

a. scarff (October 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM)  

loovvveee the leopard scarff!! and your daughter...omg...PRECIOUS!!!

Erin (October 27, 2010 at 10:15 AM)  

Your daughter is so cute! I might have to go to Gap now to try on some of those jeggings. They look great!

Everything Under My Sun (October 27, 2010 at 10:44 AM)  

Your outfit looks so comfy yet stylish! Makes me wish I had purchased the blue and black leopard print scarf I saw over the weekend =( Love the jeggings, hope my local GAP has it. Love everything including the darling little girl.

Hope you'll come follow my blog, I just started the world of mommy blogging everything-under-my-sun.blogspot.com

TheBabyMammaChronicles (October 27, 2010 at 12:02 PM)  

You look great! I love the scarf and A's leggings too :)

Anonymous –  (October 27, 2010 at 12:19 PM)  

Love the scarf. Simple but chic and perfect outfit!

Megan Elizabeth Johnson (October 27, 2010 at 12:28 PM)  

I've been thinking of getting a scarf just like that! Your outfit looks perfectly put together, Love it!

Lili (October 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM)  

i scored my own red/black leopard scarf last yr from zara (for a steal) and im dying to wear them again (ugh - we're still in the humid 90s here)!!!

Ella Pretty Blog (October 27, 2010 at 1:24 PM)  

Love little A's pink dance outfit!

I also love your outfit - it's very simple and classic - my favourite dressing style. Great scarf too!

honey my heart (October 27, 2010 at 1:26 PM)  

love the scarf! i need to pick up some new scarves for fall :)

Anonymous –  (October 27, 2010 at 1:42 PM)  

I don't know..I think that baby's the best accessory, BUT I'm a sucker for animal print, and you made a great call. She shoots, she scores!

Jessica (October 27, 2010 at 3:02 PM)  

Love that scarf, it's the perfect glam addition to your casual chic outfit! Cute little ballerina, too! :)

Jessica
http://www.jrose-studio.blogspot.com/

Brittney (October 27, 2010 at 3:22 PM)  

Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I'm not usually an animal print kind of person, but that scarf looks great! Also, your daughter is SO adorable!

steph (October 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM)  

Love the gap jeggings! They sooooo comfyyy.

mich LA (October 27, 2010 at 5:43 PM)  

You look so cute! I really like throwing on scarves to dress up casual outfits too.

C (October 27, 2010 at 5:44 PM)  

I agree, the leopard scarf made the outfit! A is so cute in her ballerina outfit =)

Anonymous –  (October 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM)  

Love this look! I am going to have to get that leopard scarf!

Truly Smitten (October 27, 2010 at 6:29 PM)  

I fold my gap legging jeans too - they are the most softest and comfortable skinny jeans for sure.

Anna Walker (October 27, 2010 at 7:13 PM)  

I love love love that scarf!!! How long ago did you buy it? I am wondering if they have any left...

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

MUA (October 27, 2010 at 7:24 PM)  

I nearly bought a leopard scarf at H&M today then chocked...I regret it now !

Your A baby looks so sweet in her little ballerina costume !

Caro xxx

JenlovesBal (October 27, 2010 at 7:51 PM)  

Love the leopard print scarf! Yep, I totally know what you mean by "muffin top", only mommies would understand lol. Loose tops are my best friends ever since having a kid!!

Mrs. S. (October 27, 2010 at 10:04 PM)  

I love how a scarf or jacket can just make an outfit.

palmandpineblog (October 27, 2010 at 10:29 PM)  

I'm in love with my LV neverfull handbag as well!

<3, natasha
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

just a girl (October 28, 2010 at 2:32 AM)  

I am about to soon break out my scarf... it's getting very nippy and fall like.. burrr.... although, I think I might trade my in for something fluffy and perhaps even, furry (faux).

haha at the muffin top... I made that comment to the Mr. that he was trending a muffin top recently... he had NO idea what I was talking about and came home with... a..muffin... I wonder if men half listen to what we are saying...selectively...

LeRae (October 28, 2010 at 4:56 PM)  

I a scarf just like that except it's in shiny silk so less full... easy chic look~ by the way I love your little girl~~~ ^ ^

PearlsAndGreenTea (October 29, 2010 at 8:14 AM)  

Anna: I got the scarf about a month ago. Hope you find one!

Unknown (October 30, 2010 at 10:49 PM)  

I'm a big fan of the scarf, and comfy jeans too. You look gorgeous always. So does your little girl.

Boston to Nashville (November 1, 2010 at 1:25 PM)  

LOVE the scarf! It makes me mad I didn't pick it up when my local store had it a month ago. It def. makes the outfit!

christiana (November 11, 2010 at 12:57 PM)  

oohh.. i need me some jeggings from gap!

Post a Comment