Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Mommy & Me

On Mommy: Topshop blouse, J Brand Houlihan cargo pants, Forever21 shoes
On A: Target shirt and leggings, Crewcuts vest, Old Navy boots

Sorry these pics are soo blurry!

I've been wanting oxfords for awhile but wasn't sure how much use I would get out of them. When I saw this pair at Forever21, I figured it was the perfect time to A) finally try out some forever21 shoes and B) get a pair of oxfords on the cheap so I won't regret it if I only wear them twice.

And....I bought these weeks ago but didn't get a chance to post about it till now. I found a pair of J Brand Houlihans at Anthropologie for.....$49.95!! I was beyond excited! I wanted these badly last year when they were all the rage but would never pay $230 for them. Yay for cheap steals!!

Melissa@AllThingsSimplified (March 25, 2011 at 5:29 AM)  

You are both just SO adorable! Congratulations on your fabulous J Brand find! How exciting! :)

Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo, Fabulous Florida Mommy

. (March 25, 2011 at 5:58 AM)  

Wow, great find! Ya'll both look adorable.

Come by and enter my giveaway for a See by Chloe tote bag if you like!

Kelly (March 25, 2011 at 9:03 AM)  

You two are so cute together!

temi –  (March 25, 2011 at 9:56 AM)  

I remember seeing pics of celebs in those jeans, but none of them were flattering. They look fabulous on you!! The oxfords look super cute too!

Elle (March 25, 2011 at 11:56 AM)  

You two are the cutest mother daughter pairing ever, and I love those jeans on you and at what a steal too! They look terrific on you!

milk tea + polkadots (March 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM)  

Cute oxfords! What color are they -- gray or cream/tan? Are they comfy? I tried on a pair at f21 but I'm in between sizes. :(

Justine (March 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM)  

these are adorable! do they hurt your feet?! $200 shoes from Forever 21?!


Just Better Together
come check out the prom shoe giveaway!

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne (March 25, 2011 at 4:32 PM)  

Love those cargo pants - they look so chic on you! I, too, got a pair of oxford from Forever 21... you were spot on about not having to worry spending too much on a pair of shoes that you may just wear twice, haha!

style fare (March 25, 2011 at 10:00 PM)  

omg, what an amazing deal - I'm so happy for you! Have you changed your mind about tapered cargos as a result? ;)

ps: I have a vest similar to little's A's... should I be proud of that?? haha, I'll show a pic soon! xoxo

mk (March 25, 2011 at 11:54 PM)  

you and your daughter couldn't possibly be any more adorable. i love your new oxfords!! i've been wanting some, good to know they have inexpensive ones at f21. :)

monique
www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

sharon sf –  (March 26, 2011 at 1:45 PM)  

oxfords look perfect with ur outfit !! effortless / hot mommy chic !

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (March 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM)  

You two look great! Little A is getting so big!

kimmie (March 29, 2011 at 1:38 AM)  

$50?!? I'm so jealous! I found a pair of the Houlihans at Nordstrom Rack for $60 but they were a size too big and I WAS SOOOO SAD. They look great on you, and A is adorable as always!

Unknown (March 29, 2011 at 7:28 AM)  

I LOVE cheapstakes! Well done. It just goes to show that if you wait, it's so worth it! xx

LeRae (March 29, 2011 at 9:53 AM)  

oh~ your little A is TOO cute for words!
Vanilla Day

Erin (April 1, 2011 at 2:03 PM)  

Here boots are precious!

Post a Comment