Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

IPAD2

I've been waiting for the IPAD 2 to come out since November and it is finally here! It's thinner, lighter, comes in white!, attaches to a smart new cover, and best of all, has front and rear facing cameras for video chatting with my family and friends who live halfway across the world. I'm so glad I waited.


Now the big question is...do I wait in line next Friday or do I just order it online? Anyone have experience with Apple product releases?

Also, finally got around to adding 1 item to my Shop Pearls and Green Tea site. I have a pile of clothes to add but haven't gotten around to it yet. Please follow that site so you know when new clothes go up for sale.

This Topshop leopard dress up for grabs at $39 including shipping.

The leopard dress above already sold. This gown just sold too!

Melissa (March 4, 2011 at 6:01 AM)  

I'd order it online if I were you. We did that with our iPhone 4s and it was much better.

I've been thinking about getting an iPad, but then I'm not sure if it could actually function in place of my laptop. I don't know how I'd get my photos from the camera loaded on to it, or if it would be as easy to type on as my laptop and scroll through blogs and stuff. Do you have a laptop as well or use the iPad instead?

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Catherine (March 4, 2011 at 6:31 AM)  

Additional question for ipad people: What time can you (slash do you have to) order online? The hubs and I did the line thing for the iphone 4--and while I'm kinda glad we did it (it was a sort of fun bonding experience), I'm not eager to do it again quite yet. :) But I'm worried that they might sell out online... Anyone have any insight? Thanks!

Off to take a peak at the shop!

Anonymous –  (March 4, 2011 at 11:21 AM)  

i'm totally with you! so glad i waited :) it's on my friday love list!

xo,
joAnn

Pie (March 4, 2011 at 11:57 AM)  

Just my 2 cents...I'd order (and research) online - for the convenience and the chance of getting a better deal...happy shopping!

~Pie

Justine (March 4, 2011 at 6:08 PM)  

I thought about an iPad for school, but i'm so scared someone is going to pick it up and take it from me! Let me know what you think of it.

Great piece! I love your dress, I wish I had somewhere to go in it.

Just Better Together
come check out my giveaway

Cydney (March 6, 2011 at 12:14 AM)  

I'm so excited to get the new iPad! Eek! I just found your blog, so hello! It's nice to meet you. :)

Post a Comment