Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Away from my desk...



Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been in Maui since Saturday and we're headed to LA tomorrow for another week. It's been so amazing to spend time w my parents, nephew and siblings that I definitely do not see enough of. I'll be back in a week or so with lots of photo updates from the trip! Miss my readers and blogger friends!!

Lilly Style (May 19, 2011 at 1:34 PM)  

I'd rather be by that pool right now than by my desk :) Have a great time with your family!

Unknown (May 20, 2011 at 5:08 AM)  

Hawaii <3
Enjoy this time with all your family!
xoxo

Elaine (May 20, 2011 at 6:57 PM)  

Hope you're having fun! Lucky girl!!

style fare (May 20, 2011 at 8:08 PM)  

Hope you're having an amazing time with lots of great eats! Send your fam my best, xo! :)

sunny @ taryn's design diary (May 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM)  

Wow, I love the layout and design of this blog! It's sooo cute! Well have fun traveling. =)

Brittany-Trends250 (May 28, 2011 at 4:31 PM)  

fun blog! i am so jealous of your trip!

Kristen Thornburg (May 29, 2011 at 12:13 AM)  

Look forward to hearing more about your trip when you have the time to post about it! :) Looks gorgeous where you are!

Post a Comment